By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 5A - Game Thread

lol

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Around the Network
dtewi said:
This is interesting. What happens if a townsfolk is killed with three people left and it goes down to one pro-town and mafia?

The Mafia win if they reach 50% population of all people alive, so in that situation the Mafia will win.

invisible29 said:
YOU GUYS THINK IM MAFIA....WTF?!??!?!?!?!?!!??!?!?!

its either you or me now

i cant believe your mafia......but am innocent

unless wow made a mistake your mafia

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

NEN-SUER, ARE YOU MAD?!??!?! ME MAFIA!? WTF!?!?!??!?!? NEN-SUER, YOU LOOK LIKE MAFIA TO ME NOW!

This ends tonight.

This is interesting.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

Around the Network

Final-Fan thinks you mafia too

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

INVISIBLE

It's OK, we still like you. We can still be friends. It's just that you're mafia, and we have to defend ourselves. OK?

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!

I have to go to work now. I might die from the suspense before I get back. See you all then.

FINAL-FAN , I SWEAR IM NOT MAFIA. IM JUST CRAZY AT VOTING THATS ALL. IM 13 WHAT DO YOU EXPECT!!!!!!!!??????? NEN-SUER IS TRICKING YOU! PLEAAAAASE BELIEVE ME

VOTE: NEN-SUER

invisible whats your identity

are you a cop, doctor, lie detector or nurse

coze they are the only things left

if you innocent tell us what you are NOW