By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 5A - Game Thread

That last night-kill happened AWFULLY fast...

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Around the Network
Unvote nen-suer

(no vote as of now)

I await your protestations of innocence, and I hope they're good. Because I'm not looking forward to trusting invisible to make the right choice if you're mafia. And it would REALLY gall me to see her win if SHE is.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!

I just read 10 pages of discussion (of 50 posts each). Wow, you guys had a heated debate

And now, this gets interesting...wanna see the climatic ending

I knew Trashleg was Mafia since day 2 and I feel bad that I wasn't there to back you Son1x.

ME                                                                         Trashleg

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Around the Network

ha ha ha ha, trashleh you got me

ha ha ha ha, she is mafia

LooooooL, i killed alot on innocents this game.

FF and invisible you vote coze am not voting for some one this day

Vote: No Lynch

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

sabby_e17 said:
I knew Trashleg was Mafia since day 2 and I feel bad that I wasn't there to back you Son1x.

i toke you word for it and votet her, but Son1x came after both of us

that why i voted him.................

if he kept his mouth shut we would have won....of well

cant believe how stupid i was...........

i didnt know the feeling of betrayal hurt that much even in games.

i cant stand this, am going to have a walk

Final-Fan your proven innocent now.

coze if you voted Son1x instead of trashleg (may you rot in hell)

then the mafia would have won

so its either me or invisible

am backing you up even if you voted me

lol, well, I was more suspicious of you than invisible, but certain things would make more sense if invisible was the mafia.