Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 5A - Game Thread

@rashleg
KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDd

Around the Network

am off to bed for real

tomorrow gonna be a sad day

RIP princess ash, i will follow you soon

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Ugh.

Authorities looked into the affairs of trashleg more closely upon her death and found that she had a thing for killing people with knives... guns... bombs... and pretty much everything possible and even some things rather unbelievable.  She was most certainly mafia.

Meanwhile, investigors into Son1x's death found that he was a pretty ordinary guy.  His family cried when they heard the news that their beloved  and innocent son was brutally lynched and have vowed revenge on the mafia.

Finally, dsister44 was found in the early morning hanging from the same noose that ended trashleg with a note attached saying the town would pay for this... in blood.  dsister44, like Son1x, was just an innocent townsfolk.

Day 5 begin.

Person Voting To Lynch ( Lynched | Murdered ) Identity

Day 1
Day 2 Day 3 Day 4 Day 5  
nen-seur
No Lynch Carl2291
SciFiBoy
Son1x

Final-Fan
(no vote) Carl2291 (no vote) trashleg

invisible29 (no vote)
Carl2291
(no vote)
Son1x    
NinjaBlade360 No Lynch --- --- --- --- Cop
Carl2291 No Lynch nen_seur --- --- --- Doctor
hatmoza No Lynch SciFiBoy --- --- --- Townsfolk
SciFiBoy No Lynch hatmoza sabby_e17 --- --- Mafia
Sabby_e17 No Lynch Carl2291 SciFiBoy --- --- Deputy
trashleg (no vote) Carl2291 SciFiBoy Son1x --- Mafia
Son1x No Lynch hatmoza SciFiBoy trashleg --- Townsfolk
dsister44 No Lynch Carl2291 SciFiBoy trashleg --- Townsfolk

Around the Network

I gag for every time trashleg apologized to me.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

I wanted to survive till the end to finaly see how Shawn Spencer feels after every episode :(
Next time I guess

"And yet, I've realized that maybe living a "decent" life means you won't ever have a "good" life."

im truly sorry it came to this, Son1x.

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.

OK now INVISIBLE:

Son1x said trashleg was mafia. He was right. He said nen-suer was mafia.

nen-suer said trashleg was innocent and Son1x was mafia. He was wrong.

Vote nen-suer

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Oh god she's offline

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom!