By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 5A - Game Thread

i have finally reached my final conclusion

Son1x is right.... two mafia members only in the game is not fair to them

meaning there are 2 left..

dsister44 is proven innocent, invisible is.........you know.

so we have me, trashleg, Final-Fan and Son1x

the mafia will do the following:

if i voted for someone innocent (trashleg) they will back me up

if i voted for a mafia (Son1x) they both vote for an innocent (trashleg)

so the mafia are Final-Fan and Son1x.

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Around the Network
trashleg said:
Son1x said:
nen-suer said:
dsister44 said:
Ok, I see it like this. There are two mafia members left. I am thinking Final-fan and Invisible are innocent. So that just leaves you,trashleg,Son1x. And since you and trashleg are seemingly trying to team up and get Son1x lynched. I am thinking that you and trashleg are the mafia.

Though if I am wrong about there being two mafia. Then another innocent person is going to die.

I am also suspecting you because you seemed so adamant about Carl back on day 2

Carl and hatmoza btw

but then again we all did, he was voted by almost all of us...

i wasn't sure about  the 3 mafia theory...

but now it maybe true

i wasnt suspecting Son1x until he came too hard after trashleg (and me) without a real evidence

its like he is making me and trashleg defend each other (an looking like mafia along the way).....

i will say it again Sabby trusted me all i ask of you is to trust me too..

ok, between trashlegn, Final-Fan and Son1x who do u suspect and why?

Seriously? Go read all my posts from the start of day 3. I posted tons of clues that imply that you, trash and SFB were together in this.

He also suspected trashleg, what do you think of that?

scapegoat, obviously. u think he would draw attention to his fellow mafia? thats stupid.

c03n3nj0, get out! lol

What are you talking about? Sabby was a cop and he suspected you. 

"And yet, I've realized that maybe living a "decent" life means you won't ever have a "good" life."

trashleg its over, Son1x solved it for me

i didn't assume there were 3 mafia from the beginning..

you and i will vote Son1x, dsister is the only one who can decide now

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Son1x said:
trashleg said:
Son1x said:
nen-suer said:
dsister44 said:
Ok, I see it like this. There are two mafia members left. I am thinking Final-fan and Invisible are innocent. So that just leaves you,trashleg,Son1x. And since you and trashleg are seemingly trying to team up and get Son1x lynched. I am thinking that you and trashleg are the mafia.

Though if I am wrong about there being two mafia. Then another innocent person is going to die.

I am also suspecting you because you seemed so adamant about Carl back on day 2

Carl and hatmoza btw

but then again we all did, he was voted by almost all of us...

i wasn't sure about  the 3 mafia theory...

but now it maybe true

i wasnt suspecting Son1x until he came too hard after trashleg (and me) without a real evidence

its like he is making me and trashleg defend each other (an looking like mafia along the way).....

i will say it again Sabby trusted me all i ask of you is to trust me too..

ok, between trashlegn, Final-Fan and Son1x who do u suspect and why?

Seriously? Go read all my posts from the start of day 3. I posted tons of clues that imply that you, trash and SFB were together in this.

He also suspected trashleg, what do you think of that?

scapegoat, obviously. u think he would draw attention to his fellow mafia? thats stupid.

c03n3nj0, get out! lol

What are you talking about? Sabby was a cop and he suspected you. 

Its funny how you remember him suspecting her

and not remembering him trusting me

Ok, I have a perfect proposal for this.

Lets do a double lynch today then. First of, invisible votes for me. So 3 votes for me and trash. Both get lynched.
So the ones left are dsister, Final-Fan, nen and invisible. Over the night, the mafia kills someone. It will most likely be dsister, since he is 100% innocent.
So the next day, we have nen, FF and invisible left. And that day, my and trash's roles are going to be revealed; there are 2 possibilities and what it should be done after:
-trash turns out as mafia and I turn out innocent; in this situation, everyone votes nen-suer and we win
-I turn out as mafia and trash turns out innocent; in this situation, well vote for FF or invisible next day.

If you're townsfolk you should have no problems going along with this :)

"And yet, I've realized that maybe living a "decent" life means you won't ever have a "good" life."

Around the Network
Son1x said:
Ok, I have a perfect proposal for this.

Lets do a double lynch today then. First of, invisible votes for me. So 3 votes for me and trash. Both get lynched.
So the ones left are dsister, Final-Fan, nen and invisible. Over the night, the mafia kills someone. It will most likely be dsister, since he is 100% innocent.
So the next day, we have nen, FF and invisible left. And that day, my and trash's roles are going to be revealed; there are 2 possibilities and what it should be done after:
-trash turns out as mafia and I turn out innocent; in this situation, everyone votes nen-suer and we win
-I turn out as mafia and trash turns out innocent; in this situation, well vote for FF or invisible next day.

If you're townsfolk you should have no problems going along with this :)

Green: agreed

Red: i was right means vote for FF only

Ok then, vote for FF if I turn out mafia and trash turns out innocent. We got ourselves a deal then.

Ok, I am really confused. I am too nice. I believe everyone.

On one hand Son1x tried to help me on the first day.

On the second hand Sabby trusted Nen-suer.

On the third hand I can see Invisble being a super criminal

I know that I am just saying the same things over and over, but I am seriously confused

dsister, lets just go along with my plan then. It should be a win-win situation for us townsfolk.

Son1x said:
Ok then, vote for FF if I turn out mafia and trash turns out innocent. We got ourselves a deal then.

then what if FF is innocent? then only one other person needs to be lynched, and its not gonna be dsister. then the mafia take another nightkill then the mafia win.

im kinda up for your idea, but i think its open to exploitation and i know there HAS to be a catch somewhere. im not gonna trust you now, after everything that's just happened.

self-sacrifice, not a bad way to go.

i'll get back to you in 5 minutes.

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.