By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 5A - Game Thread

Final-Fan said:
So, I admit I'm wrong about a Son1x post.

Can you admit the same, nen-suer?

admit what?

i said he is desperate when asked desister to TRUST HIM and vote trashleg

its not like he is the cop and knows she is mafia....

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Around the Network
nen-suer said:

Son1x said:
I got another clue. In day 2, when nen voted for SFB, he said he also suspects me and FF. Of course, who else? They knew they would kill sabby over the night, invisible was no threat and dsister was innocent so they couldn't do anything with him. That only leaves me and FF.
And this day, they went against Final-Fan. They figured he would be easier target after he made some confusing posts.

this post made me more sure.
look how he is trying to show you that you must trust him, and talking as if desister you and him are one side (innocent)
against me and trashleg (mafia)...
this is mafia tactic 101
secound post:

Well I'm back now.
dsister, I'm glad you finaly opened your eyes.
Why am I not surprised, the 2 that I found out as being mafia suddently vote for me. Even in times like this, they still trust each other. Its even funny how they vote for me now, I mean seriously, I go off every time I make up a theory? Thats the best you can do, hah?
again bonding with desister making him feel that thery are one side(innocent) aginst me and trashleg (mafia)

For the first post:  His theory is around you two going after me, so I'm probably innocent.  dsister is KNOWN innocent.  And he knows he's innocent.  So why shouldn't he talk like that?  

For his second post:  He's glad someone agrees with him, and the two people he suspects are ganging up on him.  

I mean, you're saying he's suspicious for having a theory and wanting people to agree with him.  What else are people supposed to do in this game, exactly?   

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

nen-suer said:
Final-Fan said:

admit what?

I meant about what you said about him going after you even if trashleg turns up innocent!

And I'm the dumb one?   

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!

Going AFK for maybe half an hour...

Son1x said:
Son1x said:
So when are you going to run out of question or assumption like that. It just seems like you're desperate, you keep searching for new ones, most of them being stupid. With each post, its just becoming more obvious who the mafia is, and thats you(nen) and trash(and SFB).

I'm just gonna keep quoting this. 

dont you see that if am mafia am SAFE

the votes are between you and trashleg, desister is not sure about you or me (your plan is still not working for the end game)

lets not forget i still own the next night.......

invisible trust trashleg and me

so its more likely we will have a tie in the votes.... so either FF or desister change there vote

or wait and see what wow gotta say to break the tie

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Around the Network
Final-Fan said:
nen-suer said:
Final-Fan said:

admit what?

I meant about what you said about him going after you even if trashleg turns up innocent!

And I'm the dumb one?   

i was kidding XD

nen-suer said:
Son1x said:
Son1x said:
So when are you going to run out of question or assumption like that. It just seems like you're desperate, you keep searching for new ones, most of them being stupid. With each post, its just becoming more obvious who the mafia is, and thats you(nen) and trash(and SFB).

the votes are between you and trashleg, desister is not sure about you or me (your plan is still not working for the end game)

so its more likely we will have a tie in the votes.... so either FF or desister change there vote

And that is the person that might be the reason we are going to lose. She is a 13 year old girl that comes online for like an hour and votes based on who she likes/dislikes or who they tell her to vote for. 

"And yet, I've realized that maybe living a "decent" life means you won't ever have a "good" life."

@Final-Fan

dont forget i was the first to vote trashleg, but Son1x actions made me change my vote (and fast)

if he kept his mouth shut trashleg would have been lynched loong time ago

but i was LUCKY he posted after me..

am going offline a bit too

wow plz to end the day till invisible and trashleg get back

Son1x said:
nen-suer said:
Son1x said:
Son1x said:

And that is the person that might be the reason we are going to lose. She is a 13 year old girl that comes online for like an hour and votes based on who she likes/dislikes or who they tell her to vote for. 

kids are a good judge of character

i bet she hates you

nen-suer said:
Son1x said:
nen-suer said:
Son1x said:
Son1x said:

kids are a good judge of character

i bet she hates you

I have never actualy talked with her. I don't go over to section/sector 8 (what was it?) and off-topic much.

"And yet, I've realized that maybe living a "decent" life means you won't ever have a "good" life."