By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 5A - Game Thread

nen-suer said:
Final-Fan said:
nen-suer: "not only that but [Son1x] saying if trashleg is innocent you will go after me even tho am the only one defending her !!!"

OK, maybe I'm being dumb again but I can't find where he said that.

Also, I completely agree with him that you asked for doctor protection on the first day for no good reason. At the time I thought you were either the cop (trying to get protection for a good reason you couldn't say) or the doctor (trying to make people think you're not the doctor). But we know you're not.

Yes am begining to think your to dumb to be mafia XD

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/post.php?id=2614979

So what part of that post exactly is me saying if trashleg is innocent? I even said "trash the mafia #2", with SFB being #1.

I know she is mafia and I know you are. Its just that because you went along with voting her, I thought we would first vote her then you next day.

"And yet, I've realized that maybe living a "decent" life means you won't ever have a "good" life."

Around the Network

Going back and checking, after Son1x made the post where he named trashleg and you as mafia, you responded that you suspected him now.

And THEN, you went back to an EARLIER post of dsister's, and said "now ur just desperate".

Why was that post only desperate once he'd accused you and not just trashleg?

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Son1x said:
nen-suer said:
Final-Fan said:
nen-suer: "not only that but [Son1x] saying if trashleg is innocent you will go after me even tho am the only one defending her !!!"

Also, I completely agree with him that you asked for doctor protection on the first day for no good reason. At the time I thought you were either the cop (trying to get protection for a good reason you couldn't say) or the doctor (trying to make people think you're not the doctor). But we know you're not.

So what part of that post exactly is me saying if trashleg is innocent? I even said "trash the mafia #2", with SFB being #1.

I know she is mafia and I know you are. Its just that because you went along with voting her, I thought we would first vote her then you next day.

"After trash the mafia #2 goes down you're up next."

So he's saying that after MAFIA trashleg is lynched he's lynching you next.  That's the OPPOSITE of saying "even if trashleg is lynched and innocent I'll lynch you next."

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!

Son1x said:
nen-suer said:
Final-Fan said:

you said:

No, actualy I'm going after you next. But since you already voted for trash, its going to be easier this way. After trash the mafia #2 goes down you're up next.

BTW: how do you know they are 3 mafia

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Yes I said that. And that doesn't equal me saying trash is innocent. I was merely saying that after we vote out trash you come up next on next day.

I don't know. But there can't be 4 mafias because it would have been already over and 2 mafias with 11 players is very unlikely.

So when are you going to run out of question or assumption like that. It just seems like you're desperate, you keep searching for new ones, most of them being stupid. With each post, its just becoming more obvious who the mafia is, and thats you(nen) and trash(and SFB).

"And yet, I've realized that maybe living a "decent" life means you won't ever have a "good" life."

Around the Network
Final-Fan said:
Going back and checking, after Son1x made the post where he named trashleg and you as mafia, you responded that you suspected him now.

And THEN, you went back to an EARLIER post of dsister's, and said "now ur just desperate".

huh?..

Son1x said:
dsister, this might not sound so reassuring, but please vote for trashleg. She is mafia. Trust me on this one.

i responded to this post.

plz focus FF you not helping here XD

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

nen-suer said:
Final-Fan said:

huh?..

Son1x said:
dsister, this might not sound so reassuring, but please vote for trashleg. She is mafia. Trust me on this one.

i responded to this post.

plz focus FF you not helping here XD

I know; that was the post I was referring to.  I just had a COMPLETELY WRONG idea of when he said that.  

So I take that back completely.   But I stand by the other stuff, especially about trashleg.  

So, I admit I'm wrong about a Son1x post.

Can you admit the same, nen-suer?

Son1x said:
I got another clue. In day 2, when nen voted for SFB, he said he also suspects me and FF. Of course, who else? They knew they would kill sabby over the night, invisible was no threat and dsister was innocent so they couldn't do anything with him. That only leaves me and FF.
And this day, they went against Final-Fan. They figured he would be easier target after he made some confusing posts.

this post made me more sure.

look how he is trying to show you that you must trust him, and talking as if desister you and him are one side (innocent)

against me and trashleg (mafia)...

this is mafia tactic 101

secound post:

Well I'm back now.

dsister, I'm glad you finaly opened your eyes.

Why am I not surprised, the 2 that I found out as being mafia suddently vote for me. Even in times like this, they still trust each other. Its even funny how they vote for me now, I mean seriously, I go off every time I make up a theory? Thats the best you can do, hah?

again bonding with desister making him feel that thery are one side(innocent) aginst me and trashleg (mafia)

Son1x said:
So when are you going to run out of question or assumption like that. It just seems like you're desperate, you keep searching for new ones, most of them being stupid. With each post, its just becoming more obvious who the mafia is, and thats you(nen) and trash(and SFB).

I'm just gonna keep quoting this.