By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 5A - Game Thread

Son1x said:
Sadly, its still true.
And this is just another exception, you "suspected" and voted for trash because otherwise you would make yourself look even more suspicious.

I rest my case now.

wrong again, me voting trashleg is almost guarantee she will be lynched

even FF voted her right after i did (a little suspicious)

but if she go i will lose the only ally i have (if i was mafia i would keep all who trust me)

which means thats a lose lose scenario for me

your post changed all that and wasnt a thing i can control

desister said it,  its either me or you

and i know its not me

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Around the Network

@trashleg

i think the day will be longer than that, have a nice day

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

nen-suer said:
Son1x said:
Sadly, its still true.
And this is just another exception, you "suspected" and voted for trash because otherwise you would make yourself look even more suspicious.

I rest my case now.

wrong again, me voting trashleg is almost guarantee she will be lynched

even FF voted her right after i did (a little suspicious)

but if she go i will lose the only ally i have (if i was mafia i would keep all who trust me)

which means thats a lose lose scenario for me

your post changed all that and wasnt a thing i can control

desister said it,  its either me or you

and i know its not me

As I said at the time, the reason I voted trashleg was her post in response to your vote post:  

"nen, is that just a deflection?
"im as suspicious of you as you are of me  im just thinkin aloud here. 
"hmm." 

It was just one too many times she'd done the same type of comment, "Oh well maybe it's YOU!"

And I'd like to point out that once the heat was really on trash you made an interesting turnaround and took your vote OFF her and voted for Son1x, the one accusing her.   

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Final-Fan said:
nen-suer said:
Son1x said:

As I said at the time, the reason I voted trashleg was her post in response to your vote post:  

"hmm." 

It was just one too many times she'd done the same type of comment, "Oh well maybe it's YOU!"

And I'd like to point out that once the heat was really on trash you made an interesting turnaround and took your vote OFF her and voted for Son1x, the one accusing her.   

green : so it was because of that ?!! i was thinking you had a better reason

Red: Read my previous posts, it will explain my case against Son1x..

FF, i really dont like the reason your voting trashleg, i mean a mafia must make sure that desister trust him (then use him) and Son1x did that

and like i said earlier: not only that but saying if trashleg is innocent you will go after me even tho am the only one defending her !!!

nen-suer said:
Final-Fan said:
nen-suer said:
Son1x said:

"hmm." 

FF, i really dont like the reason your voting trashleg, i mean a mafia must make sure that desister trust him (then use him) and Son1x did that

and like i said earlier: not only that but saying if trashleg is innocent you will go after me even tho am the only one defending her !!!

It's not just that one comment, or even that one type of thing that I mentioned.  But the way she's reacted overall in the last couple days to accusations, including that debacle with playing around and not roleclaiming and talking about all kinds of cops just has mafia written all over it to me.  

That was just the final straw.  

As for Son1x, I'll take another look at it but I think you're overreacting.  Well, except for the part where his theory names you as mafia.   

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!

Around the Network
Final-Fan said:
nen-suer said:
Final-Fan said:
nen-suer said:
Son1x said:

"hmm." 

It's not just that one comment, or even that one type of thing that I mentioned.  But the way she's reacted overall in the last couple days to accusations, including that debacle with playing around and not roleclaiming and talking about all kinds of cops just has mafia written all over it to me.  

That was just the final straw.  

As for Son1x, I'll take another look at it but I think you're overreacting.  Well, except for the part where his theory names you as mafia.   

Whoa, nice catch! It all makes sense now. Yesterday (game time) she didn't want to say what role she was, but she said that today. Why? Because she didn't know if there is a lie detector in game or not. If she said she was town yesterday, he would easily catch her over the night.

"And yet, I've realized that maybe living a "decent" life means you won't ever have a "good" life."

nen-suer: "not only that but [Son1x] saying if trashleg is innocent you will go after me even tho am the only one defending her !!!"

OK, maybe I'm being dumb again but I can't find where he said that.

Also, I completely agree with him that you asked for doctor protection on the first day for no good reason. At the time I thought you were either the cop (trying to get protection for a good reason you couldn't say) or the doctor (trying to make people think you're not the doctor). But we know you're not.

And I like how nen-suer was suspicious of trashleg right up to the point where it might actually get her lynched and then went the other way.

Final-Fan said:
And I like how nen-suer was suspicious of trashleg right up to the point where it might actually get her lynched and then went the other way.

again changed it becouse of Son1x post

Final-Fan said:
nen-suer: "not only that but [Son1x] saying if trashleg is innocent you will go after me even tho am the only one defending her !!!"

OK, maybe I'm being dumb again but I can't find where he said that.

Also, I completely agree with him that you asked for doctor protection on the first day for no good reason. At the time I thought you were either the cop (trying to get protection for a good reason you couldn't say) or the doctor (trying to make people think you're not the doctor). But we know you're not.

Yes am begining to think your to dumb to be mafia XD

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/post.php?id=2614979