By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 5A - Game Thread

@nen-suer. i hope you're right. your instincts have been mostly good this far.

i spend the first 3 days of this game not trusting anyone, trying to work alone. if we lose one more innocent we're all dead, and since its my head in that noose against son1x what choice do i have but to trust you?

its too late not to trust you, at any rate. i've got nothin to lose, i hope invisible gets here on time tho.

btw, i'm getting the coach home today, so i wont be online from like 11:30 - about 5ish. think she'll be here by then?

EDIT: this was all @ nen-suer.

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.
Around the Network
Son1x said:

You keep on attacking me and defending/trusting trash. It can't get any more obvious than that. And you attack me by counter-voting. You didn't even say anything concrete. "blabla son1x is mafia, he is trying to make you vote for trash, blabla unvote trash... vote against him".

this isnt a rant, i understand your reasons but there are 3 facts of which i am absolutely certain:

1. someone is mafia
2. it's not me
3. its not dsister

and you have been trying to make people vote for me, i unerstand why because we're ALL pretty suspicious for one reason or another. because we're ALL trying to figure it out, and we're all making observations which seem so major but could be serious red herrings. you just seem to have gone all-out, and you've dropped your suspicions against most other people.

i dunno. i still dont know. if nen-suer turned out to be mafia, he'd have played a f..king good game with most of us.

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.
Son1x said:

You keep on attacking me and defending/trusting trash. It can't get any more obvious than that. And you attack me by counter-voting. You didn't even say anything concrete. "blabla son1x is mafia, he is trying to make you vote for trash, blabla unvote trash... vote against him".

i voted trashleg first (and your later post became useless)

and then you tried to say that we were playing games blabla....

then go all sweety with desister to get rid of trashleg

not only that but saying if trashleg is innocent you will go after me even tho am the only one defending her (seriously man)

you acted too soon and am almost sure your mafia and i wont hesitate this time (i promised sabby)

even if it lead me to my grave, i wont let go of you

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

nen-suer said:
Son1x said:

not only that but saying if trashleg is innocent you will go after me even tho am the only one defending her (seriously man)

you acted too soon and am almost sure your mafia and i wont hesitate this time (i promised sabby)

My post never became useless. Of course you "suspected" trashleg, you're not stupid to not go after her at all. And you keep using that as an excuse, but all you did was vote her, say a thing or two and unvote her. 

"And yet, I've realized that maybe living a "decent" life means you won't ever have a "good" life."

Son1x said:

My post never became useless. Of course you "suspected" trashleg, you're not stupid to not go after her at all. And you keep using that as an excuse, but all you did was vote her, say a thing or two and unvote her. 

do you actually understand how this game works? you're getting pissed off at people for following the rules.

vote for who you think is suspicious
listen to new sides of the story you may not have considered before and give the accused a chance to explain
unvote them if you believe them to be innocent.

i just hope the hostilities in this thread STAY in this thread.

we basically have one chance left.

Around the Network

Now you're telling me if I understand how the game works? Hahaha oh man.

Everyone that is still alive, just read the last few pages and vote.

"And yet, I've realized that maybe living a "decent" life means you won't ever have a "good" life."

Son1x said:
nen-suer said:
Son1x said:

Son1x said:

believe the 3 mafias are: SciFiBoy, trashleg and nen-suer

And now, I'll share everything:
First of all, all 3 of them never suspected/attacked each other much AT ALL. EXCEPT when Sabby found out SFB was mafia,

...............................................................................................................................................

not only useless, but made me unvote trashleg and go after you

i was lucky you didnt get to see my post first

like i said you acted too soon

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Sadly, its still true.
And this is just another exception, you "suspected" and voted for trash because otherwise you would make yourself look even more suspicious.

I rest my case now.

why would he want to get rid of BOTH of his co-mafia just to make him look innocent?

that would be suicide.

son1x, you're sounding slightly mad now.

and i really have to go, i'll be back in less than 6 hours.

try not to kill each other while im gone please?

to save WoW readin through a million pages, its still..
vote: Son1x