By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 5A - Game Thread

trashleg said:
o.0

explain it to me later, cos now im confused.

go to google and type trash

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Around the Network
hatmoza said:
trashleg said:
hatmoza said:
zlombi miutr

do we have a drunk zombie here? o.0

Cors ligt singb karike fun ans no lucck but grac home hapiy

Allow me to attempt a translation:  
"Coors light" "Sing'n' karaoke" fun and no luck but (grace??) home happy/happily

i.e., that's what he drank, that's what he did, he had fun but had no luck at it but he was happy anyway because of something to do with his home.  

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

"[the karaoke party] graced his home with happiness" would make sense but sounds way too fancy for a drunk guy

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!

Also I regret to report that I have stayed up WAY too late, but I'll set my alarm so as not to miss the whole day.

Expect me to be AFK for 6 hours ... invisible might actually get back by then.

yo FF, before that can you vote Son1x

or at least unvote trasleg (untill you come back)

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Around the Network
hatmoza said:
trashleg said:
hatmoza said:
zlombi miutr

o Hai. For all of you that don't know, me, Carl and Hatmoza are drinking in Heaven. 

sabby_e17 said:
hatmoza said:
trashleg said:
hatmoza said:
zlombi miutr

o Hai. For all of you that don't know, me, Carl and Hatmoza are drinking in Heaven. 

i know you are brave cop

its true carl and hatmoma are not mafia

but they are faaaar from innocent

Final-Fan said:
"[the karaoke party] graced his home with happiness" would make sense but sounds way too fancy for a drunk guy

grace is his girlfriend, he was saying he left her at home (i think).

@nen-suer: LOL. but my name has nothing to do with actual rubbish at all. we dont use the word "trash" over here. we use rubbish. my name comes from "ash"

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.

lol, ash is good

BTW: did you notice how Son1x is making desister trust him (after we knew he in innocent)

am 99.9% sure he is mafia..

invisible will see that too.

if that happens we will have 3x3 vote tie

am still al little suspicious of Final-Fan..

desister can make us win or lose

You keep on attacking me and defending/trusting trash. It can't get any more obvious than that. And you attack me by counter-voting. You didn't even say anything concrete. "blabla son1x is mafia, he is trying to make you vote for trash, blabla unvote trash... vote against him".

"And yet, I've realized that maybe living a "decent" life means you won't ever have a "good" life."