By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 5A - Game Thread

hatmoza said:
zlombi miutr

do we have a drunk zombie here? o.0

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.
Around the Network
trashleg said:
hatmoza said:
zlombi miutr

do we have a drunk zombie here? o.0

Cors ligt singb karike fun ans no lucck but grac home hapiy

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

"cos light sings karaoke fun and no luck but grace home happy"

does that mean, you left her at home? poor girl but yay!

we have a karaoke-singing zombie in our midst. ooh, what should we ask him to sing?!

im not sure you should post here tho, after your rather stern and hurtful warning to us in game 5B last night. huff.

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.
hatmoza said:
zlombi miutr

zo...zo..zo..ZOMBIE!!

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

^lol that guy's eye is disgusting. *shudder*

Around the Network

lol, go back to bed tresh (had to switch the a with an e )

we should wait till invisible come back

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

lol why? ^

but im going now, talk to you later.

i cant say trash XD

o.0

explain it to me later, cos now im confused.