By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 5A - Game Thread

Son1x said:
dsister, this might not sound so reassuring, but please vote for trashleg. She is mafia. Trust me on this one.

now ur just desperate

Unvote: trashleg

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Around the Network

Sure am I.

Well its all up to dsister, FF and invisible now. If they think a little, they will know who to vote.

"And yet, I've realized that maybe living a "decent" life means you won't ever have a "good" life."

Um, I'm going out to a party with some friends. I'll bbl.

this gonna be along day.

Son1x with that post ur my no1 suspect....

am not voting for now.

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

There is one thing that I am almost 100% sure of. Either nen-suer or Son1x are in the mafia or maybe both of them.

Around the Network

... I did already. Do I get 2 votes

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

I got another clue. In day 2, when nen voted for SFB, he said he also suspects me and FF. Of course, who else? They knew they would kill sabby over the night, invisible was no threat and dsister was innocent so they couldn't do anything with him. That only leaves me and FF.
And this day, they went against Final-Fan. They figured he would be easier target after he made some confusing posts.

"And yet, I've realized that maybe living a "decent" life means you won't ever have a "good" life."

trashleg said:
nen-suer said:
@Son1x

if trashleg turns out to be innocent am not voting for you

am gonna KILL YOU...

but am sure if she is innocent you will get me at night you coward

thank you for having some faith in me, during this 11th hour.

i unvoted you for now, i still have faith in you (please dont stab me in the back)

am off to bed now, in the morning i will have a clear piture of the situation

nen-suer said:
trashleg said:
nen-suer said:
@Son1x

if trashleg turns out to be innocent am not voting for you

am gonna KILL YOU...

but am sure if she is innocent you will get me at night you coward

thank you for having some faith in me, during this 11th hour.

i unvoted you for now, i still have faith in you (please dont stab me in the back)

am off to bed now, in the morning i will have a clear piture of the situation

you cant go to bed yet! what if the day ends while you're away?

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.
dsister44 said:
There is one thing that I am almost 100% sure of. Either nen-suer or Son1x are in the mafia or maybe both of them.

dsister you are the only confirmed innocent who is alive.

this is tense.

can you please post your reasoning for each of the above? i've had similar thoughts.

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.