By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 5A - Game Thread

*ghostly voice* oh well, it was fun while it lasted, damn cops, lol

Around the Network
Son1x said:
Seems like nen went for trash as well. Of course, that wouldn't be a weird thing to do, even if he is mafia. Their priority is to win and for victory, you don't need several mafias alive.
I believe its best to lynch trashleg since we are all going along. I'm sticking to my vote.

Final-Fan is out and your in

every time you make theorys, count numbers and scenarios

always tell us u will be away for some reason (or been away)...now am thinking ur lying

looks like me accusing trashleg destroyed ur plan to go after me...but ur still trying to make it work

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Person Voting To Lynch ( Lynched | Murdered ) Identity

Day 1
Day 2 Day 3 Day 4 Day 5 Day 6  
Son1x
No Lynch
 hatmoza
SciFiBoy trashleg    
trashleg (no vote) Carl2291 SciFiBoy

nen-seur
No Lynch Carl2291
SciFiBoy
trashleg

Final-Fan
(no vote) Carl2291 (no vote) trashleg

dsister44 No Lynch Carl2291 SciFiBoy
Final-Fan      
invisible29 (no vote)
Carl2291
(no vote)
Final-Fan

NinjaBlade360 No Lynch --- --- --- --- --- Cop
Carl2291 No Lynch nen_seur --- --- --- --- Doctor
hatmoza No Lynch SciFiBoy --- --- --- --- Townsfolk
SciFiBoy No Lynch hatmoza sabby_e17 --- --- --- Mafia
Sabby_e17 No Lynch Carl2291 SciFiBoy --- --- --- Deputy

SciFiBoy said:
*ghostly voice* oh well, it was fun while it lasted, damn cops, lol

you cant hunt him, he is dead too :P

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

No, actualy I'm going after you next. But since you already voted for trash, its going to be easier this way. After trash the mafia #2 goes down you're up next.

Do I really go away so many times? First day, I went to sleep right when night started, the next day, I barely came on here until I came back from skateboarding (so I posted early in the morning before school and when I came home for 15min) and now its third day. The only part where "I went away" was the pokemon thing, and that was for like an hour, maybe two.

You seem desperate you know.

"And yet, I've realized that maybe living a "decent" life means you won't ever have a "good" life."

Around the Network

Damn it! This is just to confusing.

Unvote: Final-fan

Next round I am going to do what Trashleg is doing and I am going to take notes

nen-suer i cant believe you. after asking me to trust you?!

vote:no lynch right now (WoW please dont end the day yet)

dsister, last night i ended up with like 3 pages of notes plus a few envelopes id scribbled all over. lol

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.

dsister, this might not sound so reassuring, but please vote for trashleg. She is mafia. Trust me on this one.

"And yet, I've realized that maybe living a "decent" life means you won't ever have a "good" life."

@Son1x

if trashleg turns out to be innocent am not voting for you

am gonna KILL YOU...

but am sure if she is innocent you will get me at night you coward

nen-suer said:
@Son1x

if trashleg turns out to be innocent am not voting for you

am gonna KILL YOU...

but am sure if she is innocent you will get me at night you coward

thank you for having some faith in me, during this 11th hour.

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.