By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 5A - Game Thread

Here you go Final-Fan; http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/post.php?id=2613703

"And yet, I've realized that maybe living a "decent" life means you won't ever have a "good" life."

Around the Network

Final-Fan said:
FoS dsister

He claimed he's been proven innocent when he hasn't. And way back on Day 1 he was super aggressive until it got him accused.

Ok, this is what happened one day one. I think it is about time I explained.  So I voted "no lynch" and then I left the thread. After a couple of more posts the thread seemed to be dieing.

I was also playing Armored Core For Answers, and was chatting in the VGCharts IM to WoW. WoW then said that I should post more in this thread. So I came and quicly typed out that I wanted to see someone lynched. I then went back to playing my game.

A couple of minutes later several people started to take my original post the wrong way and accuse me of being in the mafia. Members like Carl and Sabby. So I responded with accusations of my own to get the attention away from me. And that is what happened. I even told Carl that I was playing games after he asked why I hadn't responded 

OK, so who is even left?

Final-Fan
Son1x
dsister44 INNOCENT
trashleg
nen-suer
invisible29

That's all, right?

Invisible is CRAZY hyper
Apparently I, Final-Fan, am very suspicious to nen-suer for some reason
trashleg was either acting guilty or drunk

I don't know about son1x or nen-suer

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Final-Fan said:
OK, so who is even left?

Final-Fan
Son1x
dsister44 INNOCENT
trashleg
nen-suer
invisible29

That's all, right?

Invisible is CRAZY hyper
Apparently I, Final-Fan, am very suspicious to nen-suer for some reason
trashleg was either acting guilty or drunk

I don't know about son1x or nen-suer

lol either that or im just paranoid.

my stuff will be GO soon.

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.

Thanks for the explanation dsister, but we found the post that proves you're innocent.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!

Around the Network
Final-Fan said:
nen-suer said:
trashleg said:
Final-Fan said:
dsister44 said:
invisible29 said:

Why is everyone ganging up on me?  I mean I get that you should vote me down if you are suspicious but I honestly have no clue why you suspect me.  

PLEASE TELL ME.  I do not believe you are YET ANOTHER investigator role.   

1- you dont post much

2- people posted and made good cases for them selfs but you didnt

3- you go with the flow, and didnt try to go after any one alone

4- you tried to steer things aginst me at the beginning but backed down fast when the majority went after Carl and voted him (even tho u didnt     believe he was mafia)

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

And for your information Nen-suer. You are the one that was trying to get us to lynch Hatmoza. So if Final-fan turns out to be innocent then you are the next one to get lynched

invisible is VERY eager to vote for people to die, she does it with practically no provocation at all. She's either truly hyper or mafia trying to get people killed.

Ok, I think I got it. I'm almost sure who the 2 mafia is. The only thing troubling me is invisible, I have no idea what she is.

"And yet, I've realized that maybe living a "decent" life means you won't ever have a "good" life."

nen-suer said:
Final-Fan said:
nen-suer said:
trashleg said:
Final-Fan said:
dsister44 said:
invisible29 said:

Why is everyone ganging up on me?  I mean I get that you should vote me down if you are suspicious but I honestly have no clue why you suspect me.  

PLEASE TELL ME.  I do not believe you are YET ANOTHER investigator role.   

1- you dont post much

2- people posted and made good cases for them selfs but you didnt

3- you go with the flow, and didnt try to go after any one alone

4- you tried to steer things aginst me at the beginning but backed down fast when the majority went after Carl and voted him (even tho u didnt     believe he was mafia)

1 - I'm actually a very active poster except for "yesterday" when I didn't post AT ALL BECAUSE I WAS ASLEEP

2 - I seriously hope you're not talking about "yesterday" 

3 - I admit I like to see what other people have to say and evaluate that before voting to lynch

4 - no, I thought you, Carl, or hatmoza were all equally likely to be mafia.  So it didn't really matter which one of you died in my mind.  Why should I have gone after you in particular when I was equally suspicious of Carl?