By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 5A - Game Thread

@DSISTER
IM A HYPER GIRL. I ATE A BAR OF CHOCOLATE SO IM VERY HYPER RITE NOW!

@trashleg

NO YOU IZ NOT OLD! YOU ARE A GURL NOT A WOMAN!

VOTE:DSISTER

Around the Network
invisible29 said:

@DSISTER

@trashleg

The cop proved that I was innocent.  Though you do seem to be rather defensive.

@DSISTER
U WOULD DIE LAFFING IF YOU FOUND OUT WHO I REALLY AM XDDDDDDDD ME Mafia?!?!??!?!..CM ON!

Final-Fan said:
trashleg said:
Final-Fan said:
nen-suer said:
trashleg said:
his blood isnt on my hand, he revealed himself as a cop so he's the obvious target for any mafia. im not all that great at this game yet, but im not stupid.

He only did that coze u insisted on HARDCORE evidence

he sacrificed him self to give you that

Oh please, it was obvious he was an investigator...

"Listen to me guys I am 100% sure.  TOTALLY.  NO DOUBT IN MY MIND.  Lynch him!!!!  Just don't ask me why I think so."

thats the post that confused me. i thought he was getting kinda manic, nd the "just dont ask" at the end piqued my interest. im sorry if my need for concrete evidence got sabby killed, what can i say. im a forensics student.

Just for the record that was NOT an actual, literal quote.  I was just making up stuff that sounded the same as I remember him saying.  

he said this:
"At the moment, all I'm going to say is that you have to trust me on this."

close enough to the same thing. im sorry i asked him to reveal his identity, but tbh i think the mafia would have killed him anyway. and i do regret voting for him to begin with.

invisible, well remembered!

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.

CAPS LOCK IS CRUISE CONTROL FOR COOL

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Around the Network

disister is innocent, sabby confirmed that before his death

no need to vote him invisible

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

dsister44 said:
invisible29 said:

@DSISTER

@trashleg

No he didn't.  He trusted you but he didn't investigate you.  

Day 1:  no investigation
Day 2:  NinjaBlade is dead
Day 3:  sabby investigated SciFiBoy
Day 4:  sabby is dead 

YOU ARE NOT IN THE CLEAR

Also, we got pretty lucky that the first guy sabby investigated was mafia, eh?  

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

dsister44 said:

and my theory about sabby being insane must be false. because if he was insane scifiboy would have come up "innocent".

hmm.

yeah invisible, its not dsister.. which is disappointing, because he was on my list. shoot.

on my "im positive these guys are innocent" list are
nen_seur
trashleg
dsister, due to recent announcements.

nen-seur, despite everything im sure you're a good guy. i know i was acting a bit weird.

im taking a half-hour much-needed break. back soon.

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.

@NEN-SUER
THEN WHO SHOULD I VOTE FOR!? MY BRAIN ISNT WORKING!

Final-Fan & trashleg are on the top of my list

am not sure about Son1x

desister44 is innocent

invisible......well she cant be mafia XD

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)