By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 5A - Game Thread

Final-Fan said:
nen-suer said:
RIP brave cop

trashleg...his blood is on your hands

you and Final-Fan are on my list now....

if this is my last day i will make sure to expose the mafia scum

Why am I suspected?   

trashleg has been doing a lot of weird stuff, including all that role stuff the previous day, but maybe she's just a bit drunk or something.

WoW i unvoted invisible!

lol, gimme like 20 minutes il be drunk ^_^ its a saturday, and the last time il be seeing my mum for a while.. what u expect from me?

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.
Around the Network

@trashleg

y-y-y-yes *cries* *feels better* *stops crying* *HYPER* XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

UNVOTE: TRASHLEG

VOTE: NO LYNCH *CONFUSED*

nen-suer said:
trashleg said:
his blood isnt on my hand, he revealed himself as a cop so he's the obvious target for any mafia. im not all that great at this game yet, but im not stupid.

He only did that coze u insisted on HARDCORE evidence

he sacrificed him self to give you that

Oh please, it was obvious he was an investigator...

"Listen to me guys I am 100% sure.  TOTALLY.  NO DOUBT IN MY MIND.  Lynch him!!!!  Just don't ask me why I think so."

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

invisible29 said:

@trashleg

y-y-y-yes *cries* *feels better* *stops crying* *HYPER* XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

UNVOTE: TRASHLEG

VOTE: NO LYNCH *CONFUSED*

im confused too.. i've been online for like 10 hours. its been a long day. i didnt mean to make you cry. im just feeling very villified for working hard

am i too old to cry?

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.

You know what. I am going to vote for invisible. There is just something odd about her

Vote: invisible29

Around the Network
trashleg said:
Son1x said:

trash... I'm sorry but I'm voting for you. You're way too suspicious now. You lynch everyone around, your excuse is "I wasn't online the first night so it can't be me" but you go vote invisible who wasn't online the first night as well? Not to mention that doesn't matter since as far as I know, only one mafia needs to PM the game moderator.

Vote: trashleg

nen-seur, in that case he must have trusted me, right? to make the right decision, which BY THE WAY i did.

its ok, i know the rules of the game. suspect everyone. i have like 3 pages of a word document with dirt on some more suspects.

yes he did but i was hoping you did too

that way we would have get ridden of a mafia and kept the second cop i denty secret

doesn't mater now.....ok give me ur suspect list and why ur suspecting them (take ur time)

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Final-Fan said:
nen-suer said:
trashleg said:
his blood isnt on my hand, he revealed himself as a cop so he's the obvious target for any mafia. im not all that great at this game yet, but im not stupid.

"Listen to me guys I am 100% sure.  TOTALLY.  NO DOUBT IN MY MIND.  Lynch him!!!!  Just don't ask me why I think so."

thats the post that confused me. i thought he was getting kinda manic, nd the "just dont ask" at the end piqued my interest. im sorry if my need for concrete evidence got sabby killed, what can i say. im a forensics student.

nen-suer said:
trashleg said:
Son1x said:

trash... I'm sorry but I'm voting for you. You're way too suspicious now. You lynch everyone around, your excuse is "I wasn't online the first night so it can't be me" but you go vote invisible who wasn't online the first night as well? Not to mention that doesn't matter since as far as I know, only one mafia needs to PM the game moderator.

Vote: trashleg

nen-seur, in that case he must have trusted me, right? to make the right decision, which BY THE WAY i did.

its ok, i know the rules of the game. suspect everyone. i have like 3 pages of a word document with dirt on some more suspects.

yes he did but i was hoping you did too

that way we would have get ridden of a mafia and kept the second cop i denty secret

doesn't mater now.....ok give me ur suspect list and why ur suspecting them (take ur time)

ok gimme like 10 minutes to sort my stuff.

a 10 hour shift on VGC is not good for your mind.. >.<

I'm finding it hard to believe that a human being can be that hyper. Can it be an act to throw us off suspecting a no-post lurker without actually giving us anything to work with?

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!

trashleg said:
Final-Fan said:
nen-suer said:
trashleg said:

thats the post that confused me. i thought he was getting kinda manic, nd the "just dont ask" at the end piqued my interest. im sorry if my need for concrete evidence got sabby killed, what can i say. im a forensics student.

Just for the record that was NOT an actual, literal quote.  I was just making up stuff that sounded the same as I remember him saying.