By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 5A - Game Thread

i had something to say to sabby. i guess itl have to wait til tomorrow, damn it. unless WoW will let me say it? ?

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.
Around the Network

Just say it in the morning to his corpse

...zzzz...

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Early this morning, sabby_e17's patrol car was found at the bottom of the lake.  Unfortunately for sabby_e17, he was still in the passenger's seat.  Minor oddities aside, authorities have ruled it a suicide as sabby could no longer take the pressure of his new position.

In recent news, investigations into SciFiBoy have led authorities to believe that he was in fact mafia.  The police chief commented "Well, at least sabby did one thing right."

Day 4 begin.

Person Voting To Lynch ( Lynched | Murdered ) Identity

Day 1
Day 2 Day 3 Day 4 Day 5 Day 6  
Son1x
No Lynch
 hatmoza
SciFiBoy      
trashleg (no vote) Carl2291 SciFiBoy      
nen-seur
No Lynch Carl2291
SciFiBoy

Final-Fan
(no vote) Carl2291 (no vote)      
dsister44 No Lynch Carl2291 SciFiBoy

invisible29 (no vote)
Carl2291
(no vote)

NinjaBlade360 No Lynch --- --- --- --- --- Cop
Carl2291 No Lynch nen_seur --- --- --- --- Doctor
hatmoza No Lynch SciFiBoy --- --- --- --- Townsfolk
SciFiBoy No Lynch hatmoza sabby_e17 --- --- --- Mafia
Sabby_e17 No Lynch Carl2291 SciFiBoy --- --- --- Deputy

LOL, I WAS JUST ABOUT TO VOTE XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Around the Network

I have no idea who I should vote for.

VOTE FOR YOURSELF, ITS THE EASIEST!! XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

invisible, you had plenty time.

i was GONNA say..  "@sabby, i didnt claim that i dont know what my role is. i only said, if i was a cop i wouldnt know what kinda cop i'd be. thats all. i dont know whether i can trust you or not, why would i reveal myself to you? that could be a trap!

nen-seur, thank you buddy. this game is soul-destroying."

but holy shitebaws, we got one :D thank god for that. only 1 or 2 to go.

sabby, wherever your soul is, i want you to take back what you said about me.

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.

RIP brave cop

trashleg...his blood is on your hands

you and Final-Fan are on my list now....

if this is my last day i will make sure to expose the mafia scum

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Ok trashleg, its about time you tell us what you have to. I hope I'm thinking right.

"And yet, I've realized that maybe living a "decent" life means you won't ever have a "good" life."