By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 5A - Game Thread

sabby_e17 said:

Be careful everyone. I'm still suspecting Trashleg so be wary of her.

what about Final-Fan?

Goodbye brave cop

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Around the Network

@nen-suer:

I don't know much about him, he's hardly said anything today.
I wanna remind you that Trashleg could very well be a Mafia. She has failed to give me direct answers and she also said that she's not sure what her role is. Its impossible to not know what your role is!

i trust sabby...i trust trashleg

sabby is accusing trasleg

damn am gonna have a hard time tomorrow XD

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Who else here is suspecting Trashleg?

I'm not sure yet. I'll know for sure tomorrow though (as in Day 3).

"And yet, I've realized that maybe living a "decent" life means you won't ever have a "good" life."

Around the Network

@sabby

I don't suspect Trashleg just because she wasn't here the first night

You all see SciFiBoy dragged off the gallows.  He does not protest, he does not scream, his only words are "I suppose it is only logical..."

Night 3 begin.

Oh hey night hadn't fallen yet? Well then I DID vote for SciFiBoy!!! Not that it matters.

zzz...

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Zombie/hatmoza

let me just say this is probably one of the best mafia games I've ever witnessed!

@sabby

wrong or right, you have proven yourself as an elite player ;)

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

hatmoza, you're dead. Shoo.