invisible29 (no vote)
Carl2291

NinjaBlade360 No Lynch --- --- --- --- --- Cop
Carl2291 No Lynch nen_seur --- --- --- --- Doctor
hatmoza No Lynch SciFiBoy --- --- --- --- Townsfolk

Around the Network

"wow" if ur online plz give us a vote count

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

good timing timing wow

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

I highly doubt that I am an insane cop. If there is only one cop he MUST be sane and if there is a role such as a Deputy, it's really impossible for there to be more than one cop.

dsister also voted for SciFiBoy. He didn't bold it though. Its the first post of this page (with 50posts/page).

"And yet, I've realized that maybe living a "decent" life means you won't ever have a "good" life."

Around the Network
nen-suer said:
i didnt know that..

now we have to wait to see if SFB is really mafia

now i understand why ur not 100% trusting of sabby..........

whatever the case might be the, night will reveal alot this time

if scifiboy is mafia, i'm sticking with you guys. because you know your shit.

im going with sabby's hunch for now, because i really dont have any other choice right now and he has been bugging me today.

son1x, welcome back buddy.

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.
sabby_e17 said:
I highly doubt that I am an insane cop. If there is only one cop he MUST be sane and if there is a role such as a Deputy, it's really impossible for there to be more than one cop.

how do you know? im not trying to rat you out, i just really dont know

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.
trashleg said:
sabby_e17 said:

If there was one cop and he wasn't, would'nt that be unfair for town's side? You obviously gotta have a sane cop.

sabby_e17 said:
trashleg said:
sabby_e17 said:

If there was one cop and he wasn't, would'nt that be unfair for town's side? You obviously gotta have a sane cop.

who says there's only one + a deputy tho? and remember there ARE other special roles.

im hopin we've lynched the right person now.

WoW, what kinda majority do we nee now that 2 people are dead?

@Trashleg: Don't worry, we've got the right guy.

And you still haven't answered my question! Whats your role?!