By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 5A - Game Thread

sabby_e17 said:
trashleg said:
sabby_e17 said:
trashleg said:

^ i've been reluctant to give away my role for the same reason you were reluctant to give away yours. go ahead and investigate me.

i understand you have doubts, we've to all be suspicious of everyone so thats cool.

i'm just worried about this.. the OP mentions crazy cops, and i doubt that both of ours would be sane.
Insane Cop:
# Mafia will appear innocent.
# Villagers will appear guilty.
# Upon death, will appear to be normal cop.
# Sided with the village.

http://www.epicmafia.com/instruction/characters

Are you saying your a cop too? 

^bold. im saying its possible. but when you cant even trust yourself, what are you supposed to do?

this game is so much harder than i thought it would be. i didnt anticipate everyone being so sneaky and clever lol.

So you said your a cop. The only problem is its imposible for there to be more than one cop if there is a Deputy. Care to explain more?

ddnt say i was explicitly a cop. just that i may not be a normal townie. wait til tomorrow and if you're still suspicious then we can take it from there. remember when you asked me to trust you, and nen-seur said he trusted me?

VOTE: SciFiBoy (just clarifying, so it doesnt get lost in several pages of bumpff.)

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.
Around the Network
trashleg said:
sabby_e17 said:

So you said your a cop. The only problem is its imposible for there to be more than one cop if there is a Deputy. Care to explain more?

ddnt say i was explicitly a cop. just that i may not be a normal townie. wait til tomorrow and if you're still suspicious then we can take it from there. remember when you asked me to trust you, and nen-seur said he trusted me?

VOTE: SciFiBoy (just clarifying, so it doesnt get lost in several pages of bumpff.)

I don't understand, how can you not know what you are?

sane cop
insane cop
naive cop

sane cop gets the right results
insane cop gets the wrong results
naive cop thinks everyone is innocent

but you dont get told what kinda cop you are in your PM, so like i said when you cant even trust yourself its difficult.

there are other investigative roles too, though. if there are only 3 mafia, that left 8 townspeople.
1 doctor, 1 cop, 1 deputy. may well be another cop, and others. but then there might not eve be 3 mafia i dont know.

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.
trashleg said:
sane cop
insane cop
naive cop

but you dont get told what kinda cop you are in your PM, so like i said when you cant even trust yourself its difficult.

there are other investigative roles too, though. if there are only 3 mafia, that left 8 townspeople.
1 doctor, 1 cop, 1 deputy. may well be another cop, and others. but then there might not eve be 3 mafia i dont know.

But how can there be multiple cops when there is a Deputy? Its the Deputy's role to take the eriginal cop's place when he/she dies. Its impossible for there to be multiple cops if there's a Deputy.

I think your lying.

trashleg said:
sane cop
insane cop
naive cop

is that true ???

are you saying that sabby can be naive or insane cop??????!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Around the Network
sabby_e17 said:
trashleg said:
sane cop
insane cop
naive cop

But how can there be multiple cops when there is a Deputy? Its the Deputy's role to take the eriginal cop's place when he/she dies. Its impossible for there to be multiple cops if there's a Deputy.

I think your lying.

im not saying im a COP! there are other roles.. but of you and ninjablade, both being cops, whats the chances of you both being sane?

go read 5B.

and if you dont believe me, i understand. i didnt believe you earlier so its all fair. im gonna keep working my hardest to get to the bottom of this.

just remember, we're voting for the same person here. because i'm trusting you.

trashleg said:
sabby_e17 said:
trashleg said:
sane cop
insane cop
naive cop

I think your lying.

im not saying im a COP! there are other roles.. but of you and ninjablade, both being cops, whats the chances of you both being sane?

go read 5B.

and if you dont believe me, i understand. i didnt believe you earlier so its all fair. im gonna keep working my hardest to get to the bottom of this.

just remember, we're voting for the same person here. because i'm trusting you.

I am a sane cop because I took NinjaBlade's place as a cop. I was a Deputy but because NB died I "replaced" him so we are no different. Your still not telling me properly what your role is.

nen-suer said:
trashleg said:
sane cop
insane cop
naive cop

is that true ???

are you saying that sabby can be naive or insane cop??????!!!!!!!!!!!!

yeah, but they dont know that they're insane or naive. cos that would obviously break the game.

so sabby could be completely wrong. and so, too, could ninjablade have been.

trust issues. i has them.

i didnt know that..

now we have to wait to see if SFB is really mafia

now i understand why ur not 100% trusting of sabby..........

whatever the case might be the, night will reveal alot this time

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

There is a possibility that he is insane, but I'm willing to take a risk this time. Well, if we are wrong, its pretty much over. Unless someone has a role that can somehow help us or there are only 2 mafias (I doubt that though).

"And yet, I've realized that maybe living a "decent" life means you won't ever have a "good" life."