By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 5A - Game Thread

Trashleg, I'm beggining to think that your a Mafia aswell. Your backing up SciFiBoy, and I havn't forgotton that you attacked Hatmoza. You were willing to get Hatmoza lynched on day one and accused hime on multiple things. In the end it turned out that you were wrong, Hatmoza was just an innocent townie.

And you backing SFB (a Mafia) really has started making me suspect you. Are you a Mafia?

Around the Network

sabby, re-read my posts from a few pages after my initial suspicions.. i unvoted hatmoza. but im not the only one who suspected him in the first place. and im not backing up SciFiBy, the way nen-seur is backing you up.. and btw, that wasnt day 1, i wasnt here on day 1.

SciFiBoy, im playing to win. i dont want to lose to the scummy mafia.

im just trying to be careful. dont hate me for doing my research.

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.

and sabby, if me and SFB were both mafia, why would he be pointing me out as mafia? thats just silly. but you're doing that thing again, where you dont call someone out until they've been called out by someone else. you did it when hatmoza called out carl. or have you forgotten that? i told you, i've done my homework. IRL i want a career in the police. this is good practice for me

invisible29, why are you being so quiet when you're online all the time?

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.
trashleg said:
sabby, re-read my posts from a few pages after my initial suspicions.. i unvoted hatmoza. but im not the only one who suspected him in the first place. and im not backing up SciFiBy, the way nen-seur is backing you up.. and btw, that wasnt day 1, i wasnt here on day 1.

I just find the amount of research your doing and then posting is a touch suspicious, luckily for you, dsister is higher up my list...for now

SciFiBoy said:
trashleg said:

I just find the amount of research your doing and then posting is a touch suspicious, luckily for you, dsister is higher up my list...for now

of course, by all means have your suspicions. i have my suspicions about you too, but i think its important to focus on one person at a time. getting paranoid isnt gonna help or save anyone. right now its sabby_e17 on my list, followed by dsister.

Around the Network
SciFiBoy said:
@ trashleg

I think I have figured out who 2 of the mafia are, though, I think there is at least one more, my suspects are as follows:

dsister - first the carl stuff, now a quiet day? suspicious imo
invisible - quiet, but still voted yesterday
final-fan - quiet most of the time, then some interesting posts, cant be ruled out yet
trashleg - playing the innocent detective a little too well at times

you think Final-Fan suspicious too?

i wasnt excpecting this, if your mafia whos with you??

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Looks like most people don't believe me and it looks like I'll have to explain everything.

I'm a cop. And before you say that "we already had a cop", my original role was "deputy". The role of the Deputy is that he/she is a normal townie except they take the original cop's place if he dies. NinjaBlade360 was the original cop and he got killed on day one, thus promoting me to the cop's place. So know I'm the cop. On the night of Day 2 I decided to investigate SciFiBoy and it turned out that he was GUILTY, he was a mafia.

Today I had been pleading all of you to vote for SciFiBoy hoping not to give my position away. But it turned out the magority didn't believe me and people like Trashleg requested foolproof evidence. Instead I have gotton two people to vote for SFB but another Two had voted for me, those being SFB himself and Trashleg.

So Trashleg (and others) do you still believe me?

Oh yeah I should point out that I'm most likely a dead man now considering that there's no doctor in the house.

SciFiBoy said:
@ trashleg

I think I have figured out who 2 of the mafia are, though, I think there is at least one more, my suspects are as follows:

dsister - first the carl stuff, now a quiet day? suspicious imo
invisible - quiet, but still voted yesterday
final-fan - quiet most of the time, then some interesting posts, cant be ruled out yet
trashleg - playing the innocent detective a little too well at times

i am at a friend's house.

Just came to chck out the thread

Vote SciFiBoy

Jus becaus I believe that Sabby is innocent