By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 5A - Game Thread

there are more people who haven't been around today, I wonder if they will be back soon

Around the Network
trashleg said:
sabby_e17 said:
nen-suer said:
trashleg said:
thats not evidence, what the hell IS that? we all know now that the doctor is dead.

explain?

lol, i told he is just too innocent

sabby my man please do better than this or you gonna get lynched tonight

and i will follow you soon.

I don't know what to say anymore because what Trashleg wants is Hardcore evidence. And I dont have that kind of evidence...

are you two..working together by any chance?

nen-seur, why you on sabby's team? i'm open to the idea of lynching anybody with enough evidence against him, i DO NOT WANT to lynch any more innocent people. cos that could well be game over.

so sabby, you're obviously free to vote for whoever you are suspicious of but all im saying is you cant expect us to all follow suit blindly. k?

am on his side coze i  B_E_L_I_E_V_E  his innocent

and he is only voting for SFB (not anybody) whom i my self was suspecting from eariler on (u can check)

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

@sabby

well its almost sunset (YES) i'll be off line a bit

plz survive i don't wanna see you die before Al-EID

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

nen-suer said:
@sabby

well its almost sunset (YES) i'll be off line a bit

plz survive i don't wanna see you die before Al-EID

I don't think I'll survive because there are quite a few people against me, so I may get lynched.

And if I do survive, I'm afraid that the Mafia will get me. So either way I'm probaly dead. I'd just like to see SFB lynched so everyone would know that I was telling the truth.

^i have checked. and the fact that you two have voted for the same person doesnt mean all that much.

nen-seur, through your diehard support of sabby_e17 you're makking yourself look suspicious too. and you're the one i trust now i'm wondering if that was a trick on your part, to make me trust you?

an excerpt from my notebook:

Nen-seur, after being relatively quiet, feared a mafia hit and requested the protection of a doctor. Why? He suspected carl and son1x. carl, ironically, was the doctor. And is now dead.

NinjaBlade was murdered quietly in the night. As it turns out, he was the cop. He had wanted to conduct an investigation into dsister. Dsister had been pointed at by carl, and later sabby paraphrased carl to label dsister as “aggressive”. He (sabby) later sucked up to hatmoza regarding hatmoza's suspicions of carl. .
it would appear that sabby has been shying away from making his own accusations. Could this be because he knows full well who the bad guys are?

the above is from my Day 1 report. Now, with hatmoza and carl dead, why is sabby going all-out for the blood of SciFiBoy, who hatmoza was suspicious of? Does any of this make any sense to anyone??

Dsister said: "I'm to confused. On one hand nen-suer might be evil. On the other Carl is evil. On the third hand my first suspect is dead. But I would like Carl dead."

my interpretation, so far:
hatmoza - innocent, got in a scrape with SciFiBoy. dead.
SciFiBoy - innocent, got in a scrape with hatmoza.
Carl2291 - doctor, lynched. disister voted on Day 1. dead.
NinjaBlade - cop, wanted to investigate dsister. dead.
sabby - "followed" hatmoza's suspicions of carl, and labelled dsister "aggressive", but only AFTER carl did.
dsister - "would like carl dead".
nen-seur - defensive of sabby. tried to make trashleg (me) trust him.
son1x - innocent.

the story checks out, nen-seur, dsister and sabby could WELL be working together. i'd like Son1x and SFB's thoughts on this please, and the people im suspicious of are more than welcome to counter my argument with explanations.

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.
Around the Network

Well I'm playing/building pokemon decks with my brother atm so I stopped halfway through the thread. I'll be back later and I'll post my report. ^^

"And yet, I've realized that maybe living a "decent" life means you won't ever have a "good" life."

i forgot to finish my interpretation. got a bit carried away, lol.
i think son1x is innocent because he defended himself without going over the top.. " I'm not a mafia member. If you believe me or not, thats your choice, I have said what I wanted. "

i dont trust anyone.

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.
trashleg said:

^i have checked. and the fact that you two have voted for the same person doesnt mean all that much.

nen-seur, through your diehard support of sabby_e17 you're makking yourself look suspicious too. and you're the one i trust now i'm wondering if that was a trick on your part, to make me trust you?

an excerpt from my notebook:

Nen-seur, after being relatively quiet, feared a mafia hit and requested the protection of a doctor. Why? He suspected carl and son1x. carl, ironically, was the doctor. And is now dead.

NinjaBlade was murdered quietly in the night. As it turns out, he was the cop. He had wanted to conduct an investigation into dsister. Dsister had been pointed at by carl, and later sabby paraphrased carl to label dsister as “aggressive”. He (sabby) later sucked up to hatmoza regarding hatmoza's suspicions of carl. .
it would appear that sabby has been shying away from making his own accusations. Could this be because he knows full well who the bad guys are?

the above is from my Day 1 report. Now, with hatmoza and carl dead, why is sabby going all-out for the blood of SciFiBoy, who hatmoza was suspicious of? Does any of this make any sense to anyone??

Dsister said: "I'm to confused. On one hand nen-suer might be evil. On the other Carl is evil. On the third hand my first suspect is dead. But I would like Carl dead."

my interpretation, so far:
hatmoza - innocent, got in a scrape with SciFiBoy. dead.
SciFiBoy - innocent, got in a scrape with hatmoza.
Carl2291 - doctor, lynched. disister voted on Day 1. dead.
NinjaBlade - cop, wanted to investigate dsister. dead.
sabby - "followed" hatmoza's suspicions of carl, and labelled dsister "aggressive", but only AFTER carl did.
dsister - "would like carl dead".
nen-seur - defensive of sabby. tried to make trashleg (me) trust him.
son1x - innocent.

the story checks out, nen-seur, dsister and sabby could WELL be working together. i'd like Son1x and SFB's thoughts on this please, and the people im suspicious of are more than welcome to counter my argument with explanations.

damn, I hadn't thought about dsister, now you mention it, he does seem suspect, I agree fully about nen-suer and sabby, there most recent posts (before yours) make it obvious they are working together

that said, you could have posted this purely to throw suspicion away from yourself, madam detective, hmm, I have some more thinking to do here, you also forgot Final-Fan and Invisible...

SciFiBoy said:

damn, I hadn't thought about dsister, now you mention it, he does seem suspect, I agree fully about nen-suer and sabby, there most recent posts (before yours) make it obvious they are working together

that said, you could have posted this purely to throw suspicion away from yourself, madam detective, hmm, I have some more thinking to do here, you also forgot Final-Fan and Invisible...

i left those 2 out because they haven't really been here, im not declaring them innocent, i just dont have enough to form an opinion either way right now.

madam detective indeed. but dont be so agreeable, it looks bad.

@ trashleg

I think I have figured out who 2 of the mafia are, though, I think there is at least one more, my suspects are as follows:

dsister - first the carl stuff, now a quiet day? suspicious imo
invisible - quiet, but still voted yesterday
final-fan - quiet most of the time, then some interesting posts, cant be ruled out yet
trashleg - playing the innocent detective a little too well at times