By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 5A - Game Thread

nen-seur, sabby seems to be completely hounding SFB with no concrete evidence. its all just hearsay so far.

come on sabby, this is your one big chance to prove to us what SFB is. of course we're all gonna be suspicious if there's no evidence.

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.
Around the Network
trashleg said:
nen-seur, sabby seems to be completely hounding SFB with no concrete evidence. its all just hearsay so far.

come on sabby, this is your one big chance to prove to us what SFB is. of course we're all gonna be suspicious if there's no evidence.

There's no doctor in the house...

sabby_e17 said:
nen-suer said:
sabby_e17 said:
trashleg said:
Son1x said:

green : i agree

red: care to share?

i still  most supeciouss of SFB, but sabby accusation with out confirmation are meaningless

Hatmoza knew he was Mafia, SciFiBoy totally overeacted when Hatmoza asked if he was a Mafia.

True, but the mafia could be tricking us to think that way

@trashleg

i think sabby is tooo honest, am having hard time picturing him as a mafia

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

thats not evidence, what the hell IS that? we all know now that the doctor is dead.

explain?

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.
Person Voting To Lynch ( Lynched | Murdered ) Identity

Day 1
Day 2 Day 3 Day 4 Day 5 Day 6  
Son1x
No Lynch
 hatmoza
trashleg

SciFiBoy No Lynch  hatmoza sabby_e17      
trashleg (no vote) Carl2291 sabby_e17      
nen-seur
No Lynch Carl2291
SciFiBoy

Final-Fan
(no vote) Carl2291

dsister44 No Lynch Carl2291          
Sabby_e17 No Lynch
Carl2291 SciFiBoy

invisible29 (no vote)
Carl2291

NinjaBlade360 No Lynch --- --- --- --- --- Cop
Carl2291 No Lynch nen_seur --- --- --- --- Doctor
hatmoza No Lynch SciFiBoy --- --- --- --- Townsfolk

Around the Network
trashleg said:
thats not evidence, what the hell IS that? we all know now that the doctor is dead.

explain?

I've already told everyone everything that I know. But you don't want to believe it.

trashleg said:

explain?

lol, i told he is just too innocent

sabby my man please do better than this or you gonna get lynched tonight

and i will follow you soon.

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

nen-suer said:
trashleg said:

explain?

I don't know what to say anymore because what Trashleg wants is Hardcore evidence. And I dont have that kind of evidence...

sabby_e17 said:
nen-suer said:
trashleg said:

explain?

I don't know what to say anymore because what Trashleg wants is Hardcore evidence. And I dont have that kind of evidence...

cant blame her tho

sabby_e17 said:
nen-suer said:
trashleg said:

explain?

are you two..working together by any chance?

nen-seur, why you on sabby's team? i'm open to the idea of lynching anybody with enough evidence against him, i DO NOT WANT to lynch any more innocent people. cos that could well be game over.

so sabby, you're obviously free to vote for whoever you are suspicious of but all im saying is you cant expect us to all follow suit blindly. k?