By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 5A - Game Thread

^carl was lynched and hatmoza was murdered during the night.

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.
Around the Network

SciFiBoy and Final-Fan are on my list for now

am keeping my vote for SFB for now

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

can people please explain their reasoning behind their suspicions? i thought my reasoning behind hatmoza and carl2291 was good, particularly hatmoza.

i dont like having to go with gut instinct. because there's only one person my instinct is pointing me towards and i dont wanna make any more slip-ups.

if im absolutely certain of anything its that nen-seur is innocent. but FF seems too genuine too.

im crap at this game.

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.
nen-suer said:
SciFiBoy said:
sabby_e17 said:

SHIT. We lynched the wrong person! Damn its mainly my fault. Why did Carl act so suspicously, damn, sorry Carl's ghost. Carl I will get the Mafia and I will protect your wife and children for suspecting you. And the Mafia got Hatmoza. Things are looking bad.

Anyways, I've got something to tell you guys, and everyone will have to believe me. SciFiBoy IS a Mafia. You all have to believe me.

VOTE: SciFiBoy

you do know that the mafia almost certainly killed Hatmoza to make me look like the prime suspect, your either playing right into there hands or you are in fact mafia yourself (which seems more likely, why else post that you're gonna lynch me, yet with 0 reasons to do so in your post)

Vote: sabby_e17

wait, hatmoza was killed by an anti town or mafia??

I doubt anyone other than mafia could be behind it (hard to think there is anyone else even, only 1 death per night, doesn't fit to the idea of more than 1 anti-town group or person)

mafia would have the most to gain by killing hatmoza, they make me look like any obvious target, no doubt today the mafia will be quick to point the finger at me, which leads me onto my next point:

why are you falling for the mafia trick as well? im very suspicious of anyone voting for me today, chances are at least one of you (possibly more) is mafia 

trashleg said:
can people please explain their reasoning behind their suspicions? i thought my reasoning behind hatmoza and carl2291 was good, particularly hatmoza.

i dont like having to go with gut instinct. because there's only one person my instinct is pointing me towards and i dont wanna make any more slip-ups.

if im absolutely certain of anything its that nen-seur is innocent. but FF seems too genuine too.

im crap at this game.

I gave reasons for my vote and for my suspicions, always make sure I do, voting without a reason is a mafia tactic, id watch those that use it, if I were you 

Around the Network

@SFB, thanks for the heads up. im trusting just about nobody right now. there's maybe one person i trust and i think he knows who he is.

the mafia wanted to get rid of an innocent, obviously, because thats the point of the game. why hatmoza? when people were getting ready to lynch him anyway? why didnt the mafia (if we're assuming its the mafia who killed him) go for someone else and let the townies lynch hatmoza today? makes no sense.

unless what SFB says is true, that he was being framed. its known that he and hatmoza were voting for each other from the very start.

this game requires too much brainwork. :/

Son1x said:

As I said, you didn't have to be here on the first day/night, the other mafia members would take someone out anyway. That fact that you mentioned it again makes me even more suspicious of you. And no, I didn't want to lynch Carl, I suspected him early in the game, but somehow felt like/thought he was innocent later on, so I didn't even vote for him and even defended him(a little). I did however think Hatmoza was one though, but mostly because lots of people pointed him out, including you. Don't say you apologized(apologised?) to him, that doesn't mean anything. He(Hatmoza) acted really weird so I couldn't say about his role at all

You know what, I'm going with this;

Unvote SciFiBoy
Vote: trashleg 

Son1x, please change your vote back to SciFiBoy. I know he is a Mafia and we need to lynch him TODAY otherwise it's game over for us Townsfolk.

sabby_e17 said:
Son1x said:

As I said, you didn't have to be here on the first day/night, the other mafia members would take someone out anyway. That fact that you mentioned it again makes me even more suspicious of you. And no, I didn't want to lynch Carl, I suspected him early in the game, but somehow felt like/thought he was innocent later on, so I didn't even vote for him and even defended him(a little). I did however think Hatmoza was one though, but mostly because lots of people pointed him out, including you. Don't say you apologized(apologised?) to him, that doesn't mean anything. He(Hatmoza) acted really weird so I couldn't say about his role at all

Unvote SciFiBoy

Son1x, please change your vote back to SciFiBoy. I know he is a Mafia and we need to lynch him TODAY otherwise it's game over for us Townsfolk.

again, no reasons given, and you people think im suspect?

SciFiBoy said:
sabby_e17 said:

SHIT. We lynched the wrong person! Damn its mainly my fault. Why did Carl act so suspicously, damn, sorry Carl's ghost. Carl I will get the Mafia and I will protect your wife and children for suspecting you. And the Mafia got Hatmoza. Things are looking bad.

Anyways, I've got something to tell you guys, and everyone will have to believe me. SciFiBoy IS a Mafia. You all have to believe me.

VOTE: SciFiBoy

you do know that the mafia almost certainly killed Hatmoza to make me look like the prime suspect, your either playing right into there hands or you are in fact mafia yourself (which seems more likely, why else post that you're gonna lynch me, yet with 0 reasons to do so in your post)

Vote: sabby_e17

SciFiBoy listen. Hatmoza knew that you were a Mafia, even I had a feeling that you were a Mafia. Then suddenly we all find out that Hatmoza died, who was a big threat to you. This is good enough evidence to believe you are a Mafia.

But I know for SURE that your a Mafia. I have no doubts at all.

sabby_e17 said:
Son1x said:

Unvote SciFiBoy

i'd really appreciate some reasoning. scifiboy has been mostly quiet. that might be a bit suspicious, but your behaviour is making you even more suspicious. like you said, we need to start lynching some serious mafia suspects, im not willing to go lynching people willy-nilly. thats why my current vote is no lynch.