By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 5A - Game Thread

Son1x said:
Well ask me what you want. I'm here now. I was busy through most of the day yesterday so I wasn't really active. I'll probably go out again today in an hour or two as well though.

And Trashleg didn't have to do anything on the first night, there isn't only one mafia (well thats not confirmed, but I'm pretty sure there are more) so other mafias could have chosen the target. As in matter of fact, she seems quite suspicious. She might be fooling us all around lynching eachother.

how did i seem quite suspicious? i wasnt here the first night cos it was my brother's birthday, and the 2 people i voted to lynch were people who others (including you, im sure) had already pointed the FoS at. i spent like 2 hours going through the first 20-odd pages so i didnt make any mistakes. i'm not just pointing out random people. im ragin that we lynched carl, and i've apologised to hatmoza a hundred time but guess what? i told him a few pages back i wasnt so sure about im being mafia any more.

sabby is the one now who i'm not sure about. SFB, maybe, but he hasn't really said anything incriminating at all. how is sabby so sure that SFB is mafia? it seems to me that the 2 of the are the suspects today, isn't a bit suspicious that one is asking us to "trust him" and go for the other one?

vote: sabby_e17 (for now..i've got my eye on you)

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.
Around the Network

As I said, you didn't have to be here on the first day/night, the other mafia members would take someone out anyway. That fact that you mentioned it again makes me even more suspicious of you. And no, I didn't want to lynch Carl, I suspected him early in the game, but somehow felt like/thought he was innocent later on, so I didn't even vote for him and even defended him(a little). I did however think Hatmoza was one though, but mostly because lots of people pointed him out, including you. Don't say you apologized(apologised?) to him, that doesn't mean anything. He(Hatmoza) acted really weird so I couldn't say about his role at all

You know what, I'm going with this;

Unvote SciFiBoy
Vote: trashleg 

"And yet, I've realized that maybe living a "decent" life means you won't ever have a "good" life."

Son1x said:

As I said, you didn't have to be here on the first day/night, the other mafia members would take someone out anyway. That fact that you mentioned it again makes me even more suspicious of you. And no, I didn't want to lynch Carl, I suspected him early in the game, but somehow felt like/thought he was innocent later on, so I didn't even vote for him and even defended him(a little). I did however think Hatmoza was one though, but mostly because lots of people pointed him out, including you. Don't say you apologized(apologised?) to him, that doesn't mean anything. He(Hatmoza) acted really weird so I couldn't say about his role at all

Unvote SciFiBoy

that was unexpected

am having a hard time reading you Son1x

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Son1x said:

Unvote SciFiBoy

yep, apologised.

thats ok, its natural to have suspicions. nothing you've done has seemed all too suspicious to me, so im not gonna revenge vote you or anything. im not getting caught up in that pettyness. i'm still going with sabby for now.

but can i ask you guys why you're currently heading for SciFiBoy? i feel like i've missed something, or is it just cos he's been hiding? i dont wanna lynch another townie, cos then we're completely f..ked.

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.

I put too much trust in sabby and voted for SciFiBoy. I see its a mistake now though. Its too crucial too trust anyone atm. I'll keep the vote for now, but with how close to losing we are, I might reconsider my vote.

"And yet, I've realized that maybe living a "decent" life means you won't ever have a "good" life."

Around the Network

@trashleg

Choosing that avatar makes me suspicious of you

its like you playing mind games and want us to lower our guard XD

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

sabby_e17 said:

SHIT. We lynched the wrong person! Damn its mainly my fault. Why did Carl act so suspicously, damn, sorry Carl's ghost. Carl I will get the Mafia and I will protect your wife and children for suspecting you. And the Mafia got Hatmoza. Things are looking bad.

Anyways, I've got something to tell you guys, and everyone will have to believe me. SciFiBoy IS a Mafia. You all have to believe me.

VOTE: SciFiBoy

you do know that the mafia almost certainly killed Hatmoza to make me look like the prime suspect, your either playing right into there hands or you are in fact mafia yourself (which seems more likely, why else post that you're gonna lynch me, yet with 0 reasons to do so in your post)

Vote: sabby_e17

lol funny vid but my avatar's just me. after finding out that people didnt like my old one i wanted one of myself.. and i was having a bad day so thought id make myself feel better. i dont have to explain this to you lol.

unvote: sabby_e17
vote: no lynch

(i dont want to be responsible for lynching the wrong person this time, and these mafia clearly know what they're doing.) the game will progress whether i vote to lynch or not anyway. i dont wnat blood on my hands, kthx.

PS sorry for empty post^

SciFiBoy said:
sabby_e17 said:

SHIT. We lynched the wrong person! Damn its mainly my fault. Why did Carl act so suspicously, damn, sorry Carl's ghost. Carl I will get the Mafia and I will protect your wife and children for suspecting you. And the Mafia got Hatmoza. Things are looking bad.

Anyways, I've got something to tell you guys, and everyone will have to believe me. SciFiBoy IS a Mafia. You all have to believe me.

VOTE: SciFiBoy

you do know that the mafia almost certainly killed Hatmoza to make me look like the prime suspect, your either playing right into there hands or you are in fact mafia yourself (which seems more likely, why else post that you're gonna lynch me, yet with 0 reasons to do so in your post)

Vote: sabby_e17

wait, hatmoza was killed by an anti town or mafia??