By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 5A - Game Thread

dsister44 said:
Ok guys I have narrowed who i think is in the mafia. My current list of suspects are Final-fan,ScifiBoy, Nen-Suer, and Sabby. I don't think it is either Invisible or Trashleg since neither of them have done anything the first night

OK, as much as I don't like being a suspect, this is a good conversation starter.  I'd like to hear from Son1x and sabby as well, since they haven't talked much lately and I want to hear from them.  And don't think I've forgotten about that FoS, sabby!  

I'm going to sleep so please don't gang up and lynch before I can defend myself!

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Around the Network

Well ask me what you want. I'm here now. I was busy through most of the day yesterday so I wasn't really active. I'll probably go out again today in an hour or two as well though.

And Trashleg didn't have to do anything on the first night, there isn't only one mafia (well thats not confirmed, but I'm pretty sure there are more) so other mafias could have chosen the target. As in matter of fact, she seems quite suspicious. She might be fooling us all around lynching eachother.

"And yet, I've realized that maybe living a "decent" life means you won't ever have a "good" life."

SHIT. We lynched the wrong person! Damn its mainly my fault. Why did Carl act so suspicously, damn, sorry Carl's ghost. Carl I will get the Mafia and I will protect your wife and children for suspecting you. And the Mafia got Hatmoza. Things are looking bad.

Anyways, I've got something to tell you guys, and everyone will have to believe me. SciFiBoy IS a Mafia. You all have to believe me.

VOTE: SciFiBoy

If there are 3 mafia members and we lynch a wrong guy, its pretty much over. Its 8 of us now, we lynch one and one dies over the night. That leaves 6 users with 3 of them being mafia members.

"And yet, I've realized that maybe living a "decent" life means you won't ever have a "good" life."

Son1x said:
If there are 3 mafia members and we lynch a wrong guy, its pretty much over. Its 8 of us now, we lynch one and one dies over the night. That leaves 6 users with 3 of them being mafia members.

But SciFiBoy IS a Mafia. We won't lose anything.

Around the Network

SciFiBoy is either a mafia or the scum bag ho killed hatmoza (RIP)

but Sabby your coming too strong. how can you be so sure?

i am most suspicious of SciFiBoy, Final-Fan, Son1x

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

@nen-suer: I am 100% sure. I have no doubts and please believe me, SciFiBoy is a Mafia. Trust me.

It was either you or hatmoza

i suspected hatmoza but he is dead now

Vote: SciFiBoy

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

I'm going offline for now but I'll be back to spread the truth.

Ok. I'll trust you on this one sabby. If you're mafia, then you really have fooled us.

Vote: SciFiBoy