By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 5A - Game Thread

c03n3nj0 said:

Bah, I wish our thread was going smoothly like this one. -_-
Sleeping gets boring after 8 hours!

I think our game is going smoother in that we haven't lost the cop and the doctor yet.

Around the Network
insomniac17 said:
c03n3nj0 said:

I think our game is going smoother in that we haven't lost the cop and the doctor yet.

OK OK ! I just got home from work! Give me 10 minutes.

I'm lucky to even be able to get online at work :P

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

hatmoza said:
insomniac17 said:
c03n3nj0 said:

OK OK ! I just got home from work! Give me 10 minutes.

I'm lucky to even be able to get online at work :P

I wasn't saying that you need to rush to finish the night, I was just saying that I'm glad we haven't lost the cop and doctor in 5B.

whens the night over?

is it over cos hatmzoa is dead? is he dead cos opeple murdered him?

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.
trashleg said:
whens the night over?

is it over cos hatmzoa is dead? is he dead cos opeple murdered him?

Your night is already over. WoW just posted the results from the night, so it means it's day.

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Around the Network

so we're free to talk now?

hatmoza's ghost, im really sory i thought u weter evil.

i love you

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

that night was over really really fast. this makes me suspicions.

are you serious, post came out blank AGAIN ... I am starting to hate Safari. Repost incoming

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!

NEN-SUER:

Way back on Day 1 you posted that you wanted doctor protection even though there was no good reason to think you were a special mafia target. This had me convinced that you were either
- a special character (e.g. cop) trying to get protection without roleclaiming; or
- the doctor

Since the cop and doctor are both dead, it seems I was wrong. I really really want to know why you wanted doctor protection, even if it's just "I didn't wanna die, lol." You could conceivably have been mafia trying to make better odds that no one ELSE had the doctor protecting them.

Care to share?