By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 5A - Game Thread

Well I'm back (from school) and I've read the new posts. I'm still sticking with my vote, but I'm a little suspicious of couple of others as well.
I am however going skateboarding now, so I'll be back in the evening.

"And yet, I've realized that maybe living a "decent" life means you won't ever have a "good" life."

Around the Network
trashleg said:
nen-suer said:
trashleg said:
dsister44 said:
Of course trashleg could be a mafia member and trying to turn our attention to Hatmoza. Who on the first day tried to defend me when I wanted someone lynched

@nen-seur, who's Conan? but that sounds like a compliment so thanks

lol, yes he is Sherlock Holmes of this century

heehee, he's cute!

oh and hatmoza, if you're a townie then how come you don't seem to mind if we mistakenly lynch an innocent? you just seem to want SFB out of the game, it could be for totally unrelated reasons, i dont know. you could both be mafia for all i know, this could all be a fix.

Umm.. Conan looks more like this

if there is a lie detector in the house please see if hatmoza is lying

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

@dsister44

i knew you were going post that XD

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

@hatmoza: i wrote my last post before i read yours.

i'm still suspicious of you, though. i know its mafia's role to pretend they're townies, so obviously everyone in the game is saying "im a townie". so really it means nothing, and i'm more suspicious of the people who say it over and over than the people who just get on with accusing people. i have a whole list of evidence pointing to you, just saying "im a townie" is not a substantial defense!

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.
Around the Network
trashleg said:
nen-suer said:
trashleg said:
dsister44 said:
Of course trashleg could be a mafia member and trying to turn our attention to Hatmoza. Who on the first day tried to defend me when I wanted someone lynched

heehee, he's cute!

oh and hatmoza, if you're a townie then how come you don't seem to mind if we mistakenly lynch an innocent? you just seem to want SFB out of the game, it could be for totally unrelated reasons, i dont know. you could both be mafia for all i know, this could all be a fix.

Oh for pete's sake if I was mafia again I would have learned from my mistake and stayed in the shadows this game. What do you mean I don't care if you lynch an innocent? I'm defending myself because I'm innocent and I'm the one be targetted..... you are starting to act wierd trash and you're defending SciFiboy????  I'm sticking with SciFiboy , if any of you want  to even this game out, I suggest you do the same.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

hatmoza said:
trashleg said:
nen-suer said:
trashleg said:
dsister44 said:

heehee, he's cute!

Oh for pete's sake if I was mafia again I would have learned from my mistake and stayed in the shadows this game. What do you mean I don't care if you lynch an innocent? I'm defending myself because I'm innocent and I'm the one be targetted..... you are starting to act wierd trash and you're defending SciFiboy????  I'm sticking with SciFiboy , if any of you want  to even this game out, I suggest you do the same.

Okay, okay you convinced me

Unvote: Carl2291

Vote: Hatmoza

hatmoza said:
trashleg said:

heehee, he's cute!

deflection much? i'm not defending him personally, i jsut dont want to lose any more innocents. we've lost a cop already.

if you're suggesting that the mafia are the ones in the shadows then i would have to be discounted too, since i've come out publicly to speak, no? i don't know if you're innocent or not, i was only commenting on what i read and what jumped out at me as suspicious. if i'm wrong i'll apologise. i'll read over again and i'll check out SciFiBoy,  but you are getting awfy tense.

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.
trashleg said:
hatmoza said:
trashleg said:

heehee, he's cute!

deflection much? i'm not defending him personally, i jsut dont want to lose any more innocents. we've lost a cop already.

if you're suggesting that the mafia are the ones in the shadows then i would have to be discounted too, since i've come out publicly to speak, no? i don't know if you're innocent or not, i was only commenting on what i read and what jumped out at me as suspicious. if i'm wrong i'll apologise. i'll read over again and i'll check out SciFiBoy,  but you are getting awfy tense.

Sorry is not going to cut it, If I get lynched the mafia are sure to win this. Like I said, I have no special role to help the town out and I only ask for everyone's trust on this one.

You guys are making a huge mistake and I applaud the mafia who are amongst you that are making whoever's town go against me.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

if you're an innocent townie i shall eat my words and seek vengeance for your death. but until that happens, you're on my list.

i'm getting quite into this game, i love a good detective story. *feels like Phoenix Wright* ^_^

*is checking out other suspects*