By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Who has a Wii but isn't playing with it?

MontanaHatchet said:
twesterm said:
MontanaHatchet said:
twesterm said:
OMG! Someone isn't playing their Wii? Wii drought confirmed!! The Wii has no games! It isn't selling out in Japan anymore so it's doomed! Doomed I say!

This is totally scientific absolute proof that the Wii is doomed. I'm sure it's all thanks to Sony.

Why must half of your posts be either trollish or sarcastic?

Well I wouldn't be a very good member of this if I wasn't sarcastic would I?

Learn to take a joke. Please.

Be more witty then.

That would involve trying and it's just not worth it sometimes.

Around the Network

I know what ya mean.

It's like entertaining 4 year olds.

Holy crap! Family Guy is about to start, then the Boondocks! And I've got Orange Soda! Ah, what a great day, or night, what is 2:30 in the morning?

Ah well, don't bother responding, Family Guy! Woo hoo!

I havn't played mine in about 3 weeks.

Havn't played my ps2 in that time either, been DSing it up.

But Guitar Hero 3 in under 2 weeks... I'll be the dorkiest fake guitar player in the world!

See Ya George.

"He did not die - He passed Away"

At least following a comedians own jokes makes his death easier.

I am not playing with my Wii right now because it is currently located in Canada West, and I am in Canada East (See signature). But I bought a DS, and a few games (as well as Half-Life 2: Orange Box) to tidy me over.

I am a PC gamer, and also have a NDS now, but without access to a Nintendo Wii until End of 2007.

Currently playing: Super Smash Brothers Brawl(Wii), Mystery Dungeon: Shiren the Wanderer(DS), Dragon Quest Heroes: Rocket Slime (DS), WiiFit(Wii)

Games Recently Beaten: Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: My Life as a King (Normal; Very Hard after the next DLCs become available)

1 word: RTFA

@ Montana, we're so sorry our cheap puns aren't witty enough for you sir, we'll try better next time.

I play on my Wii every time i have a new game to beat, thus the reason i don't play on my Wii that much at he moment is that there are no games that i want, most of them are going to be released during the next two months. About 8 games, damn it's going to take a wii bit of time to play them through (pun good enough for you Montana?)

Deep into the darkness pearing

Long i stood there

Wondering

Fearing

Doubting. 

Around the Network

I play each console when I have a new game for it. I have 32 games for my DS yet I haven't touched it in a month. Have been playing Trauma Center and Blue Dragon lately.

Today on the Wii I was playing... whoops! Wrong thread!

No TV in my suite on campus, so I can't play my Wii

Predictions:Sales of Wii Fit will surpass the combined sales of the Grand Theft Auto franchiseLifetime sales of Wii will surpass the combined sales of the entire Playstation family of consoles by 12/31/2015 Wii hardware sales will surpass the total hardware sales of the PS2 by 12/31/2010 Wii will have 50% marketshare or more by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  It was a little over 48% only)Wii will surpass 45 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  Nintendo Financials showed it fell slightly short of 45 million shipped by end of 2008)Wii will surpass 80 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2009 (I was wrong!! Wii didn't even get to 70 Million)

Havnt played mine in depth for a while since resident evil 4 came out, waiting for Mario Galaxy and Metroid,

Super Smash Bro's Before Hoe's

I missed the pun Wojitas, and that was one good episode of the Boondocks.