By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - FFXIII to be bundled with the PS3 for the Japanese release

outlawauron said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:
Oh yes......indeed. I think Microsoft should cut the bullshit with Japan and focus on Europe, because both Microsoft and Sony have neglected them this gen.

I don't think Sony has really neglected Europe, but moreso America. I mean, we're still waiting on a bunch of Greatest Hits titles.

I wouldn't call that neglect, but ok. Sony and Microsoft barely give them any deals. Europe gets the leftovers of what America gets as it seems. They don't get anything that is country specific like America and Japan. Japan has recieved country only exclusives from Sony and Microsoft, great release announcements and star treatment for their level of expertise in the gaming arena. America gets just about everything from the best western release annoucements to being the first place to see price cuts most of the time and a boatload of respect themselves. Sony and Microsoft are warring for Americas love and both have sold very well. What has Europe receieved? I dunno...you tell me. LOL

Around the Network

If gt5 releases WW this december expect PS3 to hit the 13 million projection ,,,it might even exceed it by a million.

Well i think its safe to say PS3 owners Japan.

MS needs to step its game up imo.

Garnett said:

Well i think its safe to say PS3 owners Japan.

MS needs to step its game up imo.

MS has no game in Japan. It's like that really hot chick that you want, but she wouldn't give you the time of day. Well Microsoft got some time, but time is up.

and thats when you dont need any game and you just go pick up the left overs with just making friendly conversation... wait... what are we talking about?

Around the Network

Good news for MS, they will blow out the competition with MW2 sales. The bundle was announced. Big NA win for sure.

Yeah those will mean good sales.

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PLAYSTATION 3 : RPG FAN CLUB

Ohh shit!!! Gt5 and ff13+PS3 = Ballin

i wish there was a 250GB gt5 that would be very cool.
PS3 sales in japan will spike really high with FF13 comes out.
It IS the next gen Final Fantasy after all.

Owner of PS1/PSOne , PS2 phat/slim  , PS3 phat/slim , PS Eye+Move and PSP phat/slim/brite/go (Sony)

The Official PS Vita Thread! Get all your latest PS Vita news here! Come join us!

It's so weird hearing Kaz without his Engrish accent... he seems a lot more human (and older O.o) than a stereotype.