By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - LE Modern Warfare 360 with 250gb HD, 2 controllers and MW2 announced

I wonder what I can get for my RE5 elite on Ebay/Craigslist? The wife may not notice the color change since it's in my room.

Around the Network
Crashdown77 said:
I wonder what I can get for my RE5 elite on Ebay/Craigslist? The wife may not notice the color change since it's in my room.

LOL. post of the day.

OT

MS should jsut stop the whole supply of COD MW2 for xbox. Just ship the consoles. They will sell 2+ million 360s in a week. :)

Zizzla_Rachet said:

Microsoft Releasing 250GB Xbox 360 For Modern Warfare 2

Infinity Ward announced at a press event in Los Angeles today that, to commemorate the release of the game, Microsoft will be releasing a brand new model of the Xbox 360 based on Modern Warfare 2.

This new console will be black, with Modern Warfare 2 branding, and will also come packing a 250GB HDD and two wireless controllers. It'll be $399, and is apparently already available for preorder.

So Hot it deserves another post of the pic......sorry, sorry, 3 posts in the same thread.  Can you tell I am geeking out about this new bundle....

CGI-Quality said:
Crashdown77 said:

You know what's crazy, I have that same system and was JUST thinking the same thing......

I think it's like an addiction, once you get the special edition consoles you start feeling like you need your next fix. . .

Edit: I can't complete a post tonight in one sitting. I think this might be a starting salvo of MS response to the Slim. Call me crazy.

Sweet lord, that thing looks sexy!

Around the Network

I hope mine would RROD so I can buy it.

I think I'm going to sell my 60gig and get this.

CoDMW2 + extra controller = $100~
250GB Limited Edition Jasper 360 = $300

= $399?

O_O..

Proud Owner of: 

250gig FFXIII SE Xbox 360, 250gig Xbox 360 S, black Wii, 120gig PS3 Slim, soon to be 3DS *___*

That's some value right there

Crashdown77 said:
CGI-Quality said:
Crashdown77 said:

You know what's crazy, I have that same system and was JUST thinking the same thing......

I think it's like an addiction, once you get the special edition consoles you start feeling like you need your next fix. . .

Edit: I can't complete a post tonight in one sitting. I think this might be a starting salvo of MS response to the Slim. Call me crazy.

If this is Microsoft's response to the slim... I feel bad for them.

That bundle is HOT! The Modern Warfare 2 launch keeps getting bigger and bigger...

"Your grasp of the obvious is inspiring." - Commander Shepard
"I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite store on the Citadel." Commander Shepard
I support JRPGs on the Xbox 360.
Official member of the Xbox 360 Squad
"Nothing can make it moral to destroy the best. One can't be punished for being good. One can't be penalized for ability. If that is right, then we'd better start slaughtering one another, because there isn't any right at all in the world." - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged