By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - LE Modern Warfare 360 with 250gb HD, 2 controllers and MW2 announced

Just announced at the IW MW2 event. No word on price yet. Major Nelson is going to post details and pics soon according to his twitter account. Coming in November of course

Around the Network

$399 according to a few people.

Well damn. That sounds hot!

Why do I need 250 gigs again?

Sick bundle.........IT BEGINS!

Yeah, my friend just told me he's buying this and I was like "Uh, what 250gb?" and he linked me the twitter.

Also the rumored Forza 3 250gb bundle, too..

Proud Owner of: 

250gig FFXIII SE Xbox 360, 250gig Xbox 360 S, black Wii, 120gig PS3 Slim, soon to be 3DS *___*

Around the Network

Microsoft Releasing 250GB Xbox 360 For Modern Warfare 2

Infinity Ward announced at a press event in Los Angeles today that, to commemorate the release of the game, Microsoft will be releasing a brand new model of the Xbox 360 based on Modern Warfare 2.

This new console will be black, with Modern Warfare 2 branding, and will also come packing a 250GB HDD and two wireless controllers. It'll be $399, and is apparently already available for preorder.

Wow, that bundle is going to sell like crazy this holiday. The all blacked out, special cased 360 looks hot. Even the bundle box looks cool......shit......makes me want to sell my Elite for this.

SWEEEEEET!

Depending on the price of a stand alone 250 gig HD, I may sell my original 360, and pick this up

This is mostly meant for new customers though. I mean, would it kill MS to add something and give me a reason to buy this? Like they did with HDMI port...

Like add Wi-fi...I don't even use Wifi but ill buy it if it says Wifi on the box.

Wow, can they do that? This is going to sell crazy numbers.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)