By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The TRUTH on how Nintendo games get localized (+surprise coming)

"the particulars must remain secret to disorient the very vocal champions of various neglected franchises."
hahaha! I love this guy

Around the Network

sin and punishment 2????

im not sure how it could be an unnannounced game if its development is already complete

nintendo fanboy, but the good kind

proud soldier of nintopia

Fatal Frame IV? I damn well wanna play that game...

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

We need less on the "how" and more of the "when" and "what". As in Fatal Frame 4 and Soma Bringer.

360 Games Now Playing   360 Games unopened:  Resonance of Fate  Last 360 Game I Beat: Resident Evil 5

DS Games Now Playing: Dragon Quest VI  DS Games unopened Knights in the Nightmare, Etrian Odyssey III, Okamiden, Dragon Quest IX Last DS Game I beat: Radiant Historia

Wii Games Now Playing  Super Mario Galaxy 2, Arc Rise Fantasia  Wii  Games unopened  Little King's Story, Sonic Colors, Silent Hill Shattered Memories Last Wii Game I beat: Sin & Punishment 2

i doubt fatal frame IV unless those bug issues were resolved

nintendo fanboy, but the good kind

proud soldier of nintopia

Around the Network

ses soriku puts CAPS in thread titles too
_______

anyway they have to be secret as ninty announces games randomly so close to their release!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

So now can we, 100%, blame NoA?

^Click on cards to level'em up!!!^ =D

Yeah, I read the part that they DISCUSS about it. But in the end, it's a NoA decision about what they think it worths.

DAMN DAMN DAMN. Even NoE get some games, why NCL wouldn't allow NoA to release them? ¬¬

^Click on cards to level'em up!!!^ =D

I cannot understand for example how come Disaster: Day of Crisis, a very "americanized" video game is out in Europe and in Japan and not in the US.

wii number: 8166 7045 0170 7783 (don't forget to inform me if you add me)

I would bet it's Fatal Frame IV or Trace Memory R. The former because the game has potential to sell, slating the Japanese version's sales against previous entries' sales in Japan, and the latter because both Reggie (back at E3) and CiNG (very recently) said the title was still open for discussion

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.