By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - DSi Price CUT --- T-O-D-A-Y!! (down to $169 from $199)!! [Reliable Rumor]

Haha! Op misspelt unreliable in the thread title.

In what way is "I have spoken to friends of mine" a reliable source?

Around the Network

sony is done i got my dsi and am so happy but yeah sony you are done cause this also hints at wii price cut

╔╦╦╗╔╦╗
║║║║╠╬╣
║║║║║║║ WOULD LIKE TO PLAY!!
╚══╝╚╩╝         

Today today? That would be a strange move on their part. But perfectly well hidden.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Isn't the DSi already $169.99?

Pixel Art can be fun.

SmokedHostage said:
Isn't the DSi already $169.99?

I think they are talking about Canadian Dollars and not the USD. In the United States it is inface, 169.99 though.

Around the Network

I know you're referring to Canada, however, its still $169 in US. So, maybe this is just a Canadian change?

That was really quick. I didn't expect a cut until at least 2010

superchunk said:
I know you're referring to Canada, however, its still $169 in US. So, maybe this is just a Canadian change?

It seems so. We would have heard more about it, a press release perhaps, if it was a wider change.

A game I'm developing with some friends:

www.xnagg.com/zombieasteroids/publish.htm

It is largely a technical exercise but feedback is appreciated.

http://www.gonintendo.com/viewstory.php?id=96550

Earlier last week, we had our first concrete evidence that points to a Wii price cut in October. While still not official, it's the closest we've come to having any sort of confirmation. Now that people are starting to talk about Wii price cuts less, they've moved onto DSi price cut rumors!

Word is that a DSi price cut is coming in at Toys R' Us...and it's happening tomorrow. There are a few qualifiers for thsi story that you guys should know. First off, it's unclear if the cut is for Canada only, or the U.S. as well. Second, it would seem that this cut pertains to TRU only, which makes it seem like more of a promotion than a cut. I guess we'll find out the real deal in less than 24 hours! Thanks to Jonny for the heads up!

http://www.gamingunion.net/news/rumour-dsi-price-cut-in-north-america-tomorrow--419.html

Looks like it could be happening in the US too.

Proud poster of the 10000th reply at the Official Smash Bros Update Thread.

tag - "I wouldn't trust gamespot, even if it was a live comparison."

Bets with Conegamer:

Pandora's Tower will have an opening week of less than 37k in Japan. (Won!)
Pandora's Tower will sell less than 100k lifetime in Japan.
Stakes: 1 week of avatar control for each one.

Fullfilled Prophecies

Great i hope they advertise this.

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PLAYSTATION 3 : RPG FAN CLUB