By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Flea Market Deal - Missed

Damn it. I went to the San Jose Flea Market last weekend and found a game in someones crap heap. He had the instruction manual and the disc but no case. The game wasn't scratched either. He wanted 15 bucks for it. I thought it might be rare but I didn't have any cash and didn't want to go to the ATM. Turns out my gut feeling it was rare was right.

I'll give you three hints to guess the game title I could have got used for 15 bucks.

1. Fairly Popular RPG

2. Famous for the large cast of playable characters

3. Came out in 1999 for the PS1

4. (How I remembered I saw it at the flea market) It was also on the list of fun rpg minigames

I went back to the flea market but the dude wasn't there (You only get good deals from people who bring there crap, not the actual game trader businesses)

DAMN IT!!!!

Around the Network

I think Chrono Cross came out in 2000, and Suikoden came out in 1998. Xenogears, too. Sooo........I dunno!

ive been to the San Jose Flea Market, really crowded!

Suikoden 2!!!!

For 15 bucks!??!?! Zexen is gonna kill you!!

Quem disse que a boca é tua?

Qual é, Dadinho...?

Dadinho é o caralho! Meu nome agora é Zé Pequeno!

Once at a Classic Gaming Expo swap meet a guy was offering a Commodore 64 with 2 controllers and a game for $5. While I was reaching into my wallet to grab a $5, some guy appeared out of nowhere went "THANKS I'LL TAKE IT!" and grabbed everything and ran off, like shooting $5 out of his hand onto the table as he escaped. I was about to buy a shitload of games for it for $1 each too, and have an instant collection.

But Zexen's gonna kill you.

Around the Network

San Jose Flea Market

Battlefield Bad Company 2 > Modern Warfare 2

Yup Suikoden II. Soooo depressing.

He can't kill me if i kill myself first.