By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Gaming Icon Tournament: Semi Finals - Sonic VS Sephiroth

Sephiroth

Around the Network
luvtospooge said:
SosusOCR said:
luvtospooge said:
SosusOCR said:
This one is easy

Sonic

Sonic muti platform (yet somehow pro-nintendo) and is in more than two games, Sephiroth is just on one (must be pro-Sony) and while he is a great character he isnt more than a supporting character to Cloud.

Very easy pick

This isn't about how many games the character was on, it's about your favourite.

Ok

Sonic by default... While he's not been in that many good games lately that Ive enjoyed lately he was the star of some damn fine games and at least he's not supporting character and he doesnt seem quite as emo as old Sephiroth.

Sometimes, supporting characters tend to be better than protagonists...

Ex: The Joker in the Dark Knight.

That's what some people fail to realize to see Sephiroth as one of the greatest villains.

What? Kefka pretty much owns all the villians in the FF series, that fucker is pure evil, nothing but evil, no reason, no how, he's just evil from birth to the deepest part of the bones, destroyed the world, and actually became a God. Sephiroth is pussy shit compared to that.

As I have no clue who Sephiroth is, my vote goes to...

Sonic

Sonic The Hedgehog

"The Common Cold Isn't So Common During The Cold"     

Sonic

If it isn't turnbased it isn't worth playing   (mostly)

And shepherds we shall be,

For Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti. -----The Boondock Saints

Around the Network

Sonic.

everdom said:
Sonic

Simple reason: he's been in plenty of awesome games where as sephiroth is just an FF villan..

I suppose I'm just too young to remeber any then, *sigh*

Sephiroth

I'd like to see Sonic run away from Meteor.....

Sonic!

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

Sonic

Signature goes here!