By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Final Fantasy XIII: New Leaked Footage

darthdevidem01 said:
@finalrgpfantasy

oh BTW I wasn't lying

apparently lightning & her sister don't get along well at all as after their parents death......lightning works hard to earn money but she can never give serah "proper attention" due to working day & night (I think in the army) so that the both of em can have shelter & food.

As serah was small then she doesn't see lighning sacrificing all her dreams for serah....by doing work day & night.....so serah gets angry & thinks lightning goes away from the house for a long time because she hates/ gets annoyed of serah.

Due to this serah is never fond of lightning, but lightning herself still loves serah very much!

I got this from ff13.net......it was translated from some bits of the plot told at th FF13 event

nice plot of the sisters. this is going to be a helluva game.

Around the Network
PullusPardus said:
Serah doesn't look that young guys. japanese people actually are small (not being racist but its a fact)
i think she is 17-19

None of the characters in the game are Japanese...

Looks great, i just hope the sales are really good.

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PLAYSTATION 3 : RPG FAN CLUB

^^sales have to be good, the production budget for this game is $100 million, they have to sell atleast 6 million to recoup all the losses

@rafichamp

ergh no it is not......
give me a sourcE?

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network

does anyone know what the fighting system in this game is like? is it more like the older ff games?

I'm not martin luther king. I don't have a dream. I have a plan

Sell a man a fish you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish you just ruined a perfect business opportunity.

We didn't emerge out of the stone age because we ran out of stones. Its time to be proactive not reactive.

@Fame_Mcswagg

its more like older FF games & less like FF12

it has ATB + turn based elements, but its MUCH quicker

@Soriku

but its different from FF12 due to major elements like the ATB & stacking commands & so on

the FFX battle director guy made the battle system, imo FFX had the best FF battle system.....so we should expect it to play out like the good ol FF's, not FF12

@soriku

no people who have played the game have said it feels much different from FF12

yes FF12 had an ATB gauge.....but the battle system itself was much slower than what we are seeing in FF13

This footage isn't leaked! It's been sealed in an airtight container and a little bit was poured into our eyeballs!!!

Looks great, though. I think I'm going to buy Infinite Undiscovery today just to get into the RPG mood..