By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - PS3 User Base to Be Greater than XBOX360 User base within 20 Weeks

JamesCizuz said:
Blacksaber said:
JamesCizuz said:
Peterisyum said:
no, are ppl forgetting odst? the OP is being completely ludicrous. no war are ps3 sales staying up that high, dream on...

You know when Halo 3 came out, PS3 still outsold 360 that month? When PS3 was still selling for 600 everywhere and 80 gig was the cheaper 500$ model introduce few months before that... Right? You know that. Right? Do you? Didn't think you did.

ODST is more of an expansion, not a full Halo. Halo 3 barely pushed consoles that month, why would ODST do much different?

I hope you are joking about that sales since here they are for Sep 07

• Xbox 360 - 527,800
  • Wii - 501,000
  • Nintendo DS - 495,800
  • PlayStation Portable - 284,500
  • PlayStation 2 - 215,000
  • PlayStation 3 - 119,400

I didn't mean month, meant year.

Ps3 outsold 360 that year, even though 360 had halo 3.

No....360 sold around 15 Million  that year and PS3 did about 9 million...

Former something....

Around the Network
Blacksaber said:
JamesCizuz said:
Blacksaber said:
JamesCizuz said:
Peterisyum said:
no, are ppl forgetting odst? the OP is being completely ludicrous. no war are ps3 sales staying up that high, dream on...

You know when Halo 3 came out, PS3 still outsold 360 that month? When PS3 was still selling for 600 everywhere and 80 gig was the cheaper 500$ model introduce few months before that... Right? You know that. Right? Do you? Didn't think you did.

ODST is more of an expansion, not a full Halo. Halo 3 barely pushed consoles that month, why would ODST do much different?

• Xbox 360 - 527,800
  • Wii - 501,000
  • Nintendo DS - 495,800

The fuck you talking about? Ps3 sold 9 million that year, 360 sold 8 million. Though the previous year 360 sold 7 million bringing it's world wide from launch to 15 million.

You know 360 released a year before PS3 right?

darthdevidem01 said:
oh dear......this is so embarrassing

I hope you are not serious OP

this. first week sales =/= weekly sales. Pay more attention to teh chartz.

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

JamesCizuz said:
Blacksaber said:
JamesCizuz said:
Blacksaber said:
JamesCizuz said:
Peterisyum said:

• Xbox 360 - 527,800
  • Wii - 501,000
  • Nintendo DS - 495,800

The fuck you talking about? Ps3 sold 9 million that year, 360 sold 8 million. Though the previous year 360 sold 7 million bringing it's world wide from launch to 15 million.

You know 360 released a year before PS3 right?

Sorry the chart messed up on me did the wrong thing that first time.

Former something....

Poor OP has no idea how sales work

I'd gladly bet either of my houses that the PS3 won't beat the 360 in 20 weeks in worldwide sales.

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.