By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What is the big deal about the Beatles Rock Band?

The Beatles is still one of the most popular bands, even if they aren't around. The game improves on RB2 in several ways. This may be the most popular music game with females. This may be the most popular music game to smoke weed to. This may be the most popular music game with people around 45-60.

Tired of big government?
Want liberty in your lifetime?
Join us @
http://www.freestateproject.org

Around the Network

The big deal? It's the friggin' Beatles! They put out arguably the best library in history, not just most innovative, best, and this game let's you be a part of that. It's probably the best music game out there.

I blame Wii Fit...+!!!

I played this last night. Its actually fun Great campaign, but we had trouble calibrating our instruments..

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

It's The Beatles, duh

The Beatles are good band for their time, however if you play close attention at who they're main target is you'll see that most of the Beatles afficionados of todays age are old people that are big pot-heads or current kids that are also big pot-heads.

Now, I'm not saying the beatles are bad, they have some good songs, but they really are over-hyped and that's thanks to their era which coincidentally happened during the free-speech/human rights movement.

In conclusion: They're overrated.

What are you looking at, nerd?
Around the Network
StanGable said:

The Beatles are good band for their time, however if you play close attention at who they're main target is you'll see that most of the Beatles afficionados of todays age are old people that are big pot-heads or current kids that are also big pot-heads.

Now, I'm not saying the beatles are bad, they have some good songs, but they really are over-hyped and that's thanks to their era which coincidentally happened during the free-speech/human rights movement.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion, except you

You have to be pretty shallow minded or lack a knowledge of history to not understand why your statement is complete rubbish.  Also I don't know anybody who likes the Beatles who matches your criteria of fans.  How about having been the big man bashing a legendary group on a forum you post your favourite artists for us to all explain how crap they are.

peStanGable said:

So I'm a pot-head for liking the Beatles?

Anyhoo, I want this game. And people get excited because they're the friggin' Beatles, I guess that's all there is to it.

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

StanGable said:

Excellent, now I'm a pot-head. What a horrible generalization you did there. I hate metal and I don't go calling people who like them names

Reported

LOL, I never expected to see bans for people trolling The Beatles. That just cracks me up for some reason.

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

The Beatles are the best band in the world, and their Ed Sullivan performance is one of the most legendary performances of all rock and roll history, and this game lets you play that show from the OTHER side of the cameras.

That sounds really appealing to basically everybody. I don't know why they're calling it "the Beatles experience" though. Sounds like they're drinking more Kool-Aid than I am.

But seriously, I was born over a decade after they broke up, and I want this game baaaad. Think of it as a karaoke machine with every Beatles song ever in your own home, with top scores for you and your friends, and you can play competitively or cooperatively with 3 part harmonies, and it comes with a Guitar Hero game and a drum machine, and a bunch of new animated Beatles music videos.