By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - New PSP firmwares appear to be a hard nut to crack, pirates are upset......

It appears that the new 5.55 firmware is a hard nut to crack. Pirates all over the place are getting more and more frustrated as new games are currently unplayable. Gi Joe, il2 and a few more are out on the scene with no way to play them yet, buying ofcourse isn't an option for our cheapass pirate friends.

PSN name: Gazz1979 (feel free to add me, but please put your Vgchartz name in the message!)

Battlefield 2: Gazz1979

Around the Network

cool

Check out my game about moles ^

lol you are right... but these pirates are clever i wonder what would they have under their sleeves.

Owner of PS1/PSOne , PS2 phat/slim  , PS3 phat/slim , PS Eye+Move and PSP phat/slim/brite/go (Sony)

The Official PS Vita Thread! Get all your latest PS Vita news here! Come join us!

Sweet, good job Sony

Awesome.

4 ≈ One

Around the Network

No link...
So you tried to hack in with your friends?
:D

Take my love, take my land..

lol

Bet with Dr.A.Peter.Nintendo that Super Mario Galaxy 2 won't sell 15 million copies up to six months after it's release, the winner will get Avatar control for a week and signature control for a month.

Give it a week.

Simulacrum said:
No link...
So you tried to hack in with your friends?
:D

Nothing like that. Came across a post while Googling for some info on IL2 on PSP, and the ball started rolling from there. I can't link to that one though. I also found a rumor that Firmware 6.0 is being released this week somewhere and the forum of Dark Alex (yes, the custom firmware king himself) has been shut down taking down a huge site for psp piracy.

PSN name: Gazz1979 (feel free to add me, but please put your Vgchartz name in the message!)

Battlefield 2: Gazz1979

has firmware 5.55 been released yet?