By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - How long will the Ps3 Slim outsell the Xbox360

I know this week for sure.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
Around the Network

ps3slim+gt5 in Na and Eu
Ps3slim+ff13in Japan

nothing can beat this combination

then in march god of war 3... Sony is back

Forever, just because of japan.

There, do I win a cookie

mM

Forever?

microsoft likely cut arcade to 150$ and the elite to 250$ if they can

god, but sony have GOD like line up til march. in all regions. (FF13 in japan, GT5 WW, Uncharted 2 (game of the year contender), Tales of vesperia in jpn almost going to do 200k first week, and God Of War in  march 2010.

and the collection this christmas.

microsoft have halo expansion , forza 3 and left 2 dead 2. (probable system sellers)

both which are expansions to existing based

Q3 2010 probably but if natal have an effect, if it fails. well...

Around the Network

until the 360 is discontinued. lol.

but really i dont think natal is going to boost the 360 like people thing cuz most of the people interested in this type of thing have already bought a wii, and i dont think casual players would buy two systems. this isnt just for the 360, i also think ps3 motion control wont boost sales a tremendous amount either

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Consoles owned: Game Cube, Gameboy Color, Gameboy Advance, Nintendo DS, PSP, PS1, PS2, PS3.

My prediction: NATAL WILL NOT help 360 sales. Maybe a 50-100k boost week 1, then a 30-70 k boost week 2, and back to the norm again after 3-5 weeks.

trounbyfire said:
i think it could for a while and into mid next year untill natal comes out. we know mw2 will put the 360 back in front and also halo odst but after them ithink the PS3 should stay a head. Natal will sale like the wii well not like the wii but sell well so i hope sony comes out first with the wand then things would get intresting.

why would modern warfare 2 increase 360 sales? you can get it on the ps3 and the xbox so it wont increase sales becuase it inst a timed exclusive or hasnt long been a 360 exclusive. MAYBE halo odst can push it ahead for 2 weeks but im not even sure.

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Consoles owned: Game Cube, Gameboy Color, Gameboy Advance, Nintendo DS, PSP, PS1, PS2, PS3.

My prediction: NATAL WILL NOT help 360 sales. Maybe a 50-100k boost week 1, then a 30-70 k boost week 2, and back to the norm again after 3-5 weeks.

Do people think Halo ODST is going to shift consols for Microsoft? I'm no genius here but doesn't everyone who loves the Halo series already own a Xbox 360

jacezo said:

The 360 will outsell the PS3 when it's discontinued? =O

indodude said:
jacezo said:

The 360 will outsell the PS3 when it's discontinued? =O

MS said at E3 the 360 will last 1 day longer than the PS3