By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - 360, PS3, Wii.

Right.

Who cares what system is better than the other!

They all have good points.

It's ok to debate, but putting some1 down if they like a 360, PS3 or Wii game is just plain F**ked up.

People enjoy their games on their systems. I'm not saying dont debate whats currently or futurely better. But theres no need for putdowns. 

Wii has gr8 games and is selling like hot cakes. Go Nintendo!

360 is doing well at mo. So good look to it, hope it continues.

PS3 has had hard start, but has some gr8 games coming up. Thats a good thing.

So the point of this post is stop the hat messages! Fanboys can you control yourselves?

Who agrees? 

Around the Network

=(((((((

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

The ninty fanboys are the only ones going on rampage.

mM
leo-j said:

*slaps forehead*

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

@eurosdollarspounds

facepalm

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

Around the Network
Soriku said:
leo-j said:

This is exactly what selnor is talking about.

Yes exactly theres n need for it.  It  wont make someone buy another system because you put theres down!

If people want to look stupid ripping on others, why stop them? Just know that you're better for not doing it.

Predictions for 2009: (Right) (Wrong) (Partial)

Pokemon Gold/Silver DS Japan in September

NES colored Wii and SNES Classic Controler for Christmas

Super Role Bros for Christmas

FF Remakes announced; VII PS3 VIII 360 IX Wii

New Super Mario World November 2009

Pikaboo said:
If people want to look stupid ripping on others, why stop them? Just know that you're better for not doing it.

It brings the tone of the forum down.

So if I posted something like this:

Underpowered graphics don't automatically make a game fun any more than great graphics do. For every Pac-Man that can eke great gameplay out of a few well-chosen pixels, there are a thousand Ninja Bread Men, that look AND play like crap.

The Wii is a fad. Just like the Hula Hoop or the Chia Pet. That doesn't mean that it won't sell and make billions of dollars. It just means that it doesn't push forward gaming in any significant way. The great games of the near future will be driven by advances in physics, networking, and AI. Waggle is a fun distraction. It's like the 3D movie craze of the 1950's; cool technology that isn't good enough for general use. I have no doubt that motion control will eventually come back in a mature form versatile and precise enough to control any type of game...but for now it's just a novelty. Admit it: aren't you a bit tired of playing games with waggle already?

The only thing the Wii could do is cause another gaming crash. Ultimately gaming is a business, and developers will shift resources to take advantage of the Wii's success. The problem is, the soccer moms who are driving Wii sales may tire of it just as quickly as they found it, and Nintendo could end up burying piles of Wii Fit 2 in the desert.

This would be okay because I didn't state that someone was mentally underpowered? Just wondering.

Just use your heads. Debates are healthy. It's the crappy fanboy comments like:

Halo 3 bashing
PS3 bashing
No doubt R&C will get bashed along the lines of. It's shit. It's not mario blah blah blah