By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Most Attractive User - The Final!!!

The girls could have used better pictures, really. I've seen nicer pictures from Trashleg and Lolita.

Around the Network

Nojustno gets a point for new pic (he posted this in the other thread but it didn't show up for me so he had to link it to me, hence why he gets the + point)

MontanaHatchet said:
The girls could have used better pictures, really. I've seen nicer pictures from Trashleg and Lolita.

meh. u go find a better one, and maybe Seece will change it.

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.

+ Beoulve (wow, I didn't notice the pic before. Pretty nice "normal" looking guy I must say. Well, I mean the beard and hairstyle. There should be more like you! )

- Carl2291
- SimonSaysFYou
- Nojustno

Sorry guys.

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

+ hatmoza

- trashleg
- Lolita
- TruckoSarus

"Life is but a gentle death. Fate is but a sickness that results in extinction and in the midst of all the uncertainty, lies resolve."

Around the Network

Awww, shame Hatmoza got handpicked and I didn't get the chance :(

The Doctor will see you now  Promoting Lesbianism -->

MontanaHatchet said:
Either Vgchartz has made me way more gay, or I just really support the Game Database Admins.

+Gilgamesh

-Axumblade

-CGI Quality

-Carl2291

lol yes we DB Admins need to stick together :D

Edit: Omg thanks for the votes everyone!

The DB Admins need a win!

+ Gilgamesh

- Hatmoza

- Carl2291

- Seece

You should notice a trend ^_^

Former something....

^seece isnt in this one :)

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.

Curses my plan is ruined!

I'll go with this then

+ Gilgamesh

- Hatmoza

- Carl

- CGI

Former something....