By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Most Attractive User - The Final!!!

hubby, you have beautiful eyes but you need to clean that wiimote!

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.
Around the Network
trashleg said:
Orca_Azure said:
*hugs* i represent the group <_< so just gimme a hug big enough for *counts* 17+ people

OMG, I'm about to eat. I think I just lost my appetite...

axumblade said:
KingEidilleg said:
trashleg said:
Orca_Azure said:
*hugs* i represent the group <_< so just gimme a hug big enough for *counts* 17+ people

OMG, I'm about to eat. I think I just lost my appetite...

I'm just curious which one is trashleg...

you guys are trippin, there's no naked men there.. what? no-one outwardly mentioned naked men?

axumblade, im in there somewhere!

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.

What's this thread about now?

^it's an attractiveness contest.

I would like to mention though that the outcome would be different if you had participated..

Around the Network

axummmm, ewww. i dont want a hug with a bunch of butch naked women! :O

tonif, welcome to the fray.

KE, im sorry those naked men put you off your dinner. i changed the pic

Don't worry. When I squeeze my eyes they actually look like grilled chicken...

HAHAHA

eww.

*hugs Orca_Azure* should have just done this to begin with

+Lolita

-Hatmoza
-TruckOsarus
-Axumblade

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

MaxwellGT2000 said:
+Lolita

-Hatmoza
-TruckOsarus
-Axumblade

Are you sure your not just going to give me another inexusable ban? :P 

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson