By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Five reasons why Final Fantasy XIII should be a Wii exclusive

the 3rd reasons wrong.The wii gots a big square game coming to the wii exclusivly.DQX.

Gintama is the funniest show EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!

Proud owner of all currnet gen consoles.

I not a big wii fan

Okita the sadist.

Around the Network

"The Wii could really need a main series entry of a major JRPG franchise"

What, you mean like Tales of Graces or Dragon Quest X?

"Pier was a chef, a gifted and respected chef who made millions selling his dishes to the residents of New York City and Boston, he even had a famous jingle playing in those cities that everyone knew by heart. He also had a restaurant in Los Angeles, but not expecting LA to have such a massive population he only used his name on that restaurant and left it to his least capable and cheapest chefs. While his New York restaurant sold kobe beef for $100 and his Boston restaurant sold lobster for $50, his LA restaurant sold cheap hotdogs for $30. Initially these hot dogs sold fairly well because residents of los angeles were starving for good food and hoped that the famous name would denote a high quality, but most were disappointed with what they ate. Seeing the success of his cheap hot dogs in LA, Pier thought "why bother giving Los Angeles quality meats when I can oversell them on cheap hotdogs forever, and since I don't care about the product anyways, why bother advertising them? So Pier continued to only sell cheap hotdogs in LA and was surprised to see that they no longer sold. Pier's conclusion? Residents of Los Angeles don't like food."

"The so-called "hardcore" gamer is a marketing brainwashed, innovation shunting, self-righteous idiot who pays videogame makers far too much money than what is delivered."

This is the first time I'm early for a Rol thread!

Yay?

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

good five reasons all though it ain't happening i just know it even though i so wish...

╔╦╦╗╔╦╗
║║║║╠╬╣
║║║║║║║ WOULD LIKE TO PLAY!!
╚══╝╚╩╝         

it is exclusive, exclusively HD, which has a higher install base than the wii. :P

Around the Network

Sorry but to me a lot of your reasons are flawed.

1.How is final fantasy 13 risky.Square has allways made a profit from final fantasy games.They will make a profit with it being on because it being release on 2 systems at the same time.

2.The only pressure Square has is to make both versions great and more alike.They know it won't finish the wii.Halo 2 never finished the gamecube and the ps2.

3.Like i said in my last post.The wii gots a big square exclusive coming.Dragon quest X. why would they need final fantasy.

4.The wii does not have HD so it would look terrible.And possible the final fantasy 13 engine may not run on the wii.

5.People hate the wii cuss of all the crappy causal games that are terrible.Bad online and terrible graphics.

I not a big wii fan

Okita the sadist.

yeah by 2 million Wii is at 52 million but almost 53 on week ending septmber 5th it will be 53 and hd twins are at 54 so not much of adifference

what i don't get is why have exclusives besides the first party i mean sure it will attract some peoople of that genre to that console while others o to the other console but what i don't get is why don't third party make the game for all 3 so they have a chance at more people like if SE put it on all 3 consoles then they would have a chance at double the audience then what they have now....

╔╦╦╗╔╦╗
║║║║╠╬╣
║║║║║║║ WOULD LIKE TO PLAY!!
╚══╝╚╩╝         

and people agre with mine so lets just agree to disagree.

I not a big wii fan

Okita the sadist.

hey, if your like me and hate S-E, and want nothing more than to see them fail, which is why I assume you've created this thread, then yes I agree with you...by all means S-E, scap all HD versions of FF13, and port that sucker to the Wii, them casuals sure looking for a nice RPG to play anyways, got to givem what they want.

Wii_Master said:
yeah by 2 million Wii is at 52 million but almost 53 on week ending septmber 5th it will be 53 and hd twins are at 54 so not much of adifference

what i don't get is why have exclusives besides the first party i mean sure it will attract some peoople of that genre to that console while others o to the other console but what i don't get is why don't third party make the game for all 3 so they have a chance at more people like if SE put it on all 3 consoles then they would have a chance at double the audience then what they have now....

Yes, wii will be at 53.1, but hd consoles will pass the 55.5 mark next week.

OT: I would realy like a FF on Wii, but as someone said, it can't be FF13, it must be an exclusive because of graphics, hardware, online ecc...

CURRENTLY PLAYING: Xenoblade (Wii), Super mario 3D land (3DS), Guild Wars (PC)