By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - PS3 Version Of FFXIII Downgraded Due To 360

Trios, using your logic You yourself are in the same boat as I am...Your points...(And yes the second shot IS from the Multiplat build (Sigh)

1.) Maybe its a PC Build

2.) They are equal machines!...which they are not.

...uhh...ill just put my favorite quote of all time here.

"Welcome to Pain, the second of three...You have dealt the first...now deal with me!!"

Around the Network
Ssliasil said:
Trios, using your logic You yourself are in the same boat as I am...Your points...(And yes the second shot IS from the Multiplat build (Sigh)

1.) Maybe its a PC Build

2.) They are equal machines!...which they are not.

I'm sorry, show me where I said either of those things?  Please?  Quote me, I'd really like to see it.

dont feel like looking through 15 pages of posts but it was either you or the Other Zen that said it :P

"Welcome to Pain, the second of three...You have dealt the first...now deal with me!!"

Ssliasil said:
...There is, i dont even need to explain it.

Arrogance without content will get you in trouble round here, sooner or later. Just letting you know. You need to back up your argument, especially since you stole it from someone elses post.

Everyone is ignorant about those pics you posted, and that's probably why you are having an easy time in this thread. You're the only one willing to stand behind them, despite your own ignorance about them.

Cherrypicking, CGI, and bullshots are usually at play in situations of early screens vs degraded later ones. We don't even know if these are running on the same platform, and we DO know that this isn't a final build, and the rest of your reasoning is poor and far assuming.

This posting style will lead to ruin. This isn't a flame friendly forum, and you'll learn that sooner or later. Explination and reasoning rule here, sir.

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.
I don't need your console war.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

Uhhh not again

I hate it when games go Multiplat, Versus should make up for this

Around the Network

considering SE has actually SAID they changed most of the CGI events to In-Game graphic Events...I think im pretty validated. allow me to find the interview please.

@Ssliasil

is this the one your talking about?

http://forums.n4g.com/m703939-print.aspx

Ssliasil said:
dont feel like looking through 15 pages of posts but it was either you or the Other Zen that said it :P

Wasn't me.  Look you prefer the PS3?  Cool, I don't care, I have both.

I made NO assumptions from the pics you provided, however your whole argument is based upon this supposed downgrade to quality, with no proof that downgrade is due to the 360 at all.  That is a very weak argument, and regardless of how many times you repeat it, it doesn't make it any stronger.  You find proof, definitive proof, I'll be happy to look and agree with you if it's true.  But this was not proof, sorry.

well i cant find it (granted i didnt check IGn where i think the interview was...or wsa it G4?) But its there, somewhere...still looking.

http://forums.n4g.com/m703939-print.aspx

That is almost the exact same interview i read, but it was from n4g, it was on IGn and G4.