By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - PS3 Version Of FFXIII Downgraded Due To 360

ZenfoldorVGI said:
Ssliasil said:
All you people defending the 360...

NO GAME IN HISTORY has seen this much of a graphics downgrade...ever.

Yes they have been downgraded for sure, obviously...but not 50 per funkin cent (literally if you look at the two screens its obvious)..That "PC build" Garbage is bullshit, have you SEEN the Cryengine 3?

And then there's this guy.

You think a 60 hour jrpg is going to look as good as Killzone 2, if it's a PS3 exclusive, and that this game had the biggest graphics downgrade in history because it went to the 360?

Wrong.

Is there a need to explain why?

It's complex, but it comes down to the fact that you are basing your assumptions off screenshots of a game that is in development, and spouting completely and utter falsehoods, in absolute terms, based on your own, very basic, reasoning, and calling any reasonable explination "bullshit."

And for the record, I'm not defending the 360. I'm defending KNOWN, from a bunch of made up crap speculation by PS3 fans.

One thing completely Wrong about your comment...

The 360 Graphics (or PS3) Were not downgraded to Match the Wii...

For FFXIII its a much different story.

...uhh...ill just put my favorite quote of all time here.

"Welcome to Pain, the second of three...You have dealt the first...now deal with me!!"

Around the Network
Ssliasil said:

UP FIRST!!

PS3 EXCLUSIVE SHOT

UP NEXT!!!

MULTIPLATFORM SHOT

Yup

What the hell, are you sure the bottom pic isn't the wii version, my eyes are literally bleeding.

@Ssliasil: I hardly think that is the "worst downgrade" in history, however clearly the top one is clearer - do you have links for those caps?

http://www.uffsite.net/news/232/ff13-graphics-changes-in-action.html

"Welcome to Pain, the second of three...You have dealt the first...now deal with me!!"

ZenfoldorVGI said:
luvtospooge said:
Well I couldn't care less.

FF13 doesn't even attract me...

That's why FFversus13 and not FF13 is on my radar...I hate multi plat RPG's.

At least you've confirmed that you only like the games because they're exclusive. Most PS3 fans are years away from that startling admission.

Exclusives tend to give me better "fun".

Don't ask why because I don't even know.

Around the Network
Soriku said:
luvtospooge said:
Well I couldn't care less.

FF13 doesn't even attract me...

That's why FFversus13 and not FF13 is on my radar...I hate multi plat RPG's.

Except Versus is exclusive.

Exclusives > Multiplats anyday

@Paul, ROFLROFLROFL

Quoted from the page you linked:

"Us at UFFSite? We believe that the early shots were likely doctored, improved or running on the Crystal Tools engine on PC - we're likely now just seeing true screenshots of the game, which still look amazing."

Even they don't mention the 360 downgrading...why are you convinced it was the 360's fault?

I do believe i have won this argument today.

@SSLI good job again