By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - I'm most impressed with infamous

^Same as us in Sweden then. Not that we ever get Swedish voice acting, except in children's games.

I would hate Swedish voice acting. But Oblivion I'd like to experience even in Swedish.

Around the Network
Rickz0r said:
No offence to modern french people... But most of the oldtimers there speak no other thing then French... Although poorly, almost all the elder people I know in Holland speak atleast English and most of the time even German. I really don't understand why half of europe wants it's own language including lip-sync. with movies and games.

Dutch is a German dialect though, so obviously u all should be able to speak German.

Well, I dropped French and now I'm stuck with German, and I have to say that it all feels so natural...
Your point however, is not only valid for the Dutch language... English, Irish, Scottish and alot of other Europe language all come from the Germanic language.

Slimebeast said:
Rickz0r said:
No offence to modern french people... But most of the oldtimers there speak no other thing then French... Although poorly, almost all the elder people I know in Holland speak atleast English and most of the time even German. I really don't understand why half of europe wants it's own language including lip-sync. with movies and games.

Dutch is a German dialect though, so obviously u all should be able to speak German.

someone didn't do their homework at history class i see =P

it isn't a german dialect.

Germanic does not equal the german language. It is just a word for dutch..english en german put together, but the origin is never fully proven

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

It's not really a dialect... The Dutch language is created out of the Germanic language...

Around the Network
Slimebeast said:

It's close, but not THAT close.

^ Well my German teacher in skool told me Dutch is only a German dialect, but Dutch people never admit it.

so far i'm a "schoft" lol, love those good and bad choices though they never really are a choice kekeke

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

I'm trying to get platinum on this game but I'm having trouble with Kessler on hard mode and i still need to get all the blast shards.

It's an awesome game and I'm glad you liked it...the ending was phenomenal as well.