By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - For some reason, I really really want this game.

It appeals to some strange old school gamer part of me.

If only it were real. I really really want this game.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

Around the Network

Ok, that's it I gotta go play Darwinia now...

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

Heh, I'd buy that if it were on another system.

CAN`T RESIST CUBE.... MUST PLAY OLDSCHOOL 3D....

Thats a great video, I loved those old geometry games... to bad only the PS3 can pull of thaose graphics... 

The_vagabond7 said:
Ok, that's it I gotta go play Darwinia now...

Darwinia??? I though I was the only one...

By me:

Made with Blender + LuxRender
"Since you can´t understand ... there is no point to taking you seriously."
Around the Network

I love those little guys. I just played it but got bored after 15 minutes. Not the same the second time through. If only I had cube...

Does anybody know the names of weird old 3d games in the vein of cube? Must find...

In development for over a decade

Leo-j said: If a dvd for a pc game holds what? Crysis at 3000p or something, why in the world cant a blu-ray disc do the same?

ssj12 said: Player specific decoders are nothing more than specialized GPUs. Gran Turismo is the trust driving simulator of them all. 

"Why do they call it the xbox 360? Because when you see it, you'll turn 360 degrees and walk away" 

Hehe, nice. I played a few minutes of the Darwinia demo...didn't do well or pick up on the gameplay really though...

And unfortunately, my one friend is freaking in love with it, but mainly because he's shocked a 4-man team could do well with a game like that. My stance was, it shouldn't matter how big the team is...I either like the game or I don't...

I may give it another shot someday though...it was unique.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

BenKenobi88 said:
Hehe, nice. I played a few minutes of the Darwinia demo...didn't do well or pick up on the gameplay really though...

And unfortunately, my one friend is freaking in love with it, but mainly because he's shocked a 4-man team could do well with a game like that. My stance was, it shouldn't matter how big the team is...I either like the game or I don't...

I may give it another shot someday though...it was unique.

The joy comes when you get the big guns for the little ones...

By me:

Made with Blender + LuxRender
"Since you can´t understand ... there is no point to taking you seriously."

aaaah, that's better. Went and found the original doom for download, that eases the pain. After playing that for a while, I don't think games have gotten much better in the past decade or so. I mean, Doom, that game is frikkin awesome. If only I could find some online Doom or something, that would be sweet. Forget UT3, give me online Doom 1.