By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Gaming Icon Tournament: Wesker VS Crash Bandicoot

One of the worst platforming characters ever VS One of the best videogame villains of all time?

Wesker by a country mile.

Around the Network

@ronster

Crash bandicoot was quality in the mighty days of the great, benevolent & powerful Playstation 1

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

darthdevidem01 said:
@ronster

Crash bandicoot was quality in the mighty days of the great, benevolent & powerful Playstation 1

He was?

I would rate Mario, Sonic, Pac-man, Donkey kong, Jak and dexter, Ratchet and clank, hell, even Wonderboy higher than Crash whatshisname.

How on earth can that rodent be beating the mighty Wesker so badly?

Did anyone actually play a Crash game anymore after they completed it?

Crash

^ Of course? Crash 3 had great value imo.

I only played the original Crash at my uncles house every time i visted him and it was great. :D i was only like 5 to 8 years old at the time and he tought me how to play PSOne, N64, Sega Genesis, Sega Saturn, Dreamcast and SNES games. :D ooohhh such good times.

Around the Network

Crash

@ronster

puh-lease

Crash was AWESOME at his prime, he sold 7 Million in his prime

MORE THAN ANY GAME YOU LISTED......except for Mario & maybe sonic.....in fact he only sold 1 million less than SMG in his prime

he was loved & there was a lot of replayability in those games!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Crash

darthdevidem01 said:
@ronster

puh-lease

Crash was AWESOME at his prime, he sold 7 Million in his prime

MORE THAN ANY GAME YOU LISTED......except for Mario & maybe sonic.....in fact he only sold 1 million less than SMG in his prime

he was loved & there was a lot of replayability in those games!

They sold very well, your right, but then again the ps1 did sell like hot cakes.

I remember seeing a poster for crash bandicoot back in 1996 behind the bar in a nightclub.

First game ever that i saw advertised literally everywhere (not even nightclubs were safe from that rodent)

As for replayability, i saw no reason to go back to any of the crash's once they were done. (It's like the Dead space of the 90's)

Wesker