By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - NA Sales UP! -- PS3 DOMINATED Home Consoles!!

nen-suer said:
Sardauk said:
Star Scream said:

Does this ... thing.. have hard time chewing ... or ... does he speaks to much ?

He's enjoying the thread

He is creepy

Evan Wells (Uncharted 2): I think the differences that you see between any two games has much more to do with the developer than whether it’s on the Xbox or PS3.

Around the Network

Lol...This had 16 replies when I cheked few mins ago, and now it has over 50.

Anyway, I would have liked to see how much Batham would have effected without price cuts.

Take my love, take my land..

ROFL @ after $100 price cut it only outsells it by 1.7K

read the article wii_master

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Sardauk said:
Gilgamesh said:
Sardauk said:
Gilgamesh said:

Remember because A LOT of people are forgetting this or there in  denial or something,

The PS3 Slim is not offically released for that week, it's only from limited suppliers, it's released EVERYWHERE (Except Japan, which is Sept 3rd) on September 1st (Next weeks numbers, or this week were on now I guess).

So this is a week before it releases and sales are already double in America.

It has nothing to do with the slim... it is the price.

If you had the choice to get a $299 80GB phat or a $299 120GB Slim what would you pick?

Exactly

The phat... twice.

The slim is ugly....the only way it will do better is because they lowered the price and are communciating about it...."waouwww neeww ! "

Otherwise, it is just a plain flat black box....

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.  The slim has less of a footprint and has a matt finish which won't collect fingerprints.  That's a double bonus as far as I'm concerned.  A slim plain flat black box is what most people want to place in their AV centre.

joke thread? i guess then 360 and wii are raping ps3 with their massive-worldwide-marketshare dongs.

Around the Network

Interesting that it's had a 100% increase and is barely up year over year.

Very good news for PS3/X360 fans. I wonder what'll happen when Nintendo decides to re-assert itself and drops the price of the Wii. We will probably get back to square 1, with Nintendo destroying everything, again.

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.

darthdevidem01 said:
ROFL @ after $100 price cut it only outsells it by 1.7K

read the article wii_master

what you are going to say that i didn't read the part about slim not being everywhere...so what most people who would want to buy a ps3 would have..it still isn't that much although doind double is impressive not impressiveenough to outsell the wii oh and if i missed something in the article please point it out..

╔╦╦╗╔╦╗
║║║║╠╬╣
║║║║║║║ WOULD LIKE TO PLAY!!
╚══╝╚╩╝         

@mrstickball

really would a $199 have much of an effect

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Krill said:
Sardauk said:
Gilgamesh said:
Sardauk said:
Gilgamesh said:

Remember because A LOT of people are forgetting this or there in  denial or something,

The PS3 Slim is not offically released for that week, it's only from limited suppliers, it's released EVERYWHERE (Except Japan, which is Sept 3rd) on September 1st (Next weeks numbers, or this week were on now I guess).

So this is a week before it releases and sales are already double in America.

It has nothing to do with the slim... it is the price.

If you had the choice to get a $299 80GB phat or a $299 120GB Slim what would you pick?

Exactly

The phat... twice.

The slim is ugly....the only way it will do better is because they lowered the price and are communciating about it...."waouwww neeww ! "

Otherwise, it is just a plain flat black box....

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.  The slim has less of a footprint and has a matt finish which won't collect fingerprints.  That's a double bonus as far as I'm concerned.  A slim plain flat black box is what most people want to place in their AV centre.

Sorry to read about your greasy fingers.

FYI, I'm building an AV center and I don't have flat black gramophone style appliances in it

Evan Wells (Uncharted 2): I think the differences that you see between any two games has much more to do with the developer than whether it’s on the Xbox or PS3.

Wow! All 3 consoles tied together! Now's when the real battle begins huh :p